Babba Booey a UConn fan! | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Babba Booey a UConn fan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I consider this news as negative mojo to be greeted with the same dubiousness (or total apathy) as learning that Kathy Griffin or Dane Cook or the guy who hosts Tosh 2.0 are UConn fans too. Nothing good can come of it.
Brilliant! Good that you could scan through who IS posting in this thread and conclude, "Hey, I bet an anti Booey post would go over big here"

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Brilliant! Good that you could scan through who IS posting in this thread and conclude, "Hey, I bet an anti Booey post would go over big here"

Two likes is two likes, y'know?

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
Imus fan.

I'm not even a radio listener except for the Pittsburgh sports stations.

I did listen to Stern way back when he was on W-ENNNNNNNN-BC when I was in my early 20s. Then I grew up.

Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I'm not even a radio listener except for the Pittsburgh sports stations. I did listen to Stern way back when he was on W-ENNNNNNNN-BC when I was in my early 20s. Then I grew up.

You must be so much better than us. Good for you.

storrsroars

Exiled in Pittsburgh
Reaction Score
You must be so much better than us. Good for you.

If you're truly a Marine as your screen name would indicate, thank you for your dedication and service. That's something I would likely never had the will or ability to pull off. Otherwise, listen to whatever the hell you want. I'm simply voicing an opinion that I don't find BabaBooey relevant to... well, anything. And that I grew out of listening to that kind of radio, same as with O&A. I didn't say anything about you.

Reaction Score
storrsroars said:
I'm not even a radio listener except for the Pittsburgh sports stations.

I did listen to Stern way back when he was on W-ENNNNNNNN-BC when I was in my early 20s. Then I grew up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom