B1G Conference Only Schedule To Be Released Soon | Page 2 | The Boneyard

B1G Conference Only Schedule To Be Released Soon

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
$$$$$ - and this fungible money used to prop up everything at the University ...especially the other non revenue sports.

Last edited:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Since this is the B1G thread I put this here...

Preview of the chaos that will be fall football. Key players exiting left and right with walk-ons and position changes to fill holes.

Reaction Score

>>Big Ten officials are working on a revised football schedule that could feature teams starting their season in early January.<<

>>Multiple college football sources told the Journal Sentinel Tuesday afternoon that Big Ten officials have decided to start the season as early as possible. That would allow players to finish their season before the 2021 National Football League draft, set to be held April 29 through May 1.<<

>>Several indoor facilities that could be used by the Big Ten are home to NFL teams. Those are: Indianapolis (Colts), Minneapolis (Vikings) and Detroit (Lions). Other possible facilities are in St. Louis and Syracuse.<<

Reaction Score
Penn State, Maryland and Rutty play at Syracuse
Michigan, Michigan St and Purdue play in Detroit
Ohio State, Indiana and Illinois play in Indy
Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern and Minny play in Minneapolis

It could work I guess....

Reaction Score
Penn State, Maryland and Rutty play at Syracuse
Michigan, Michigan St and Purdue play in Detroit
Ohio State, Indiana and Illinois play in Indy
Nebraska, Iowa, Northwestern and Minny play in Minneapolis

It could work I guess....
Wisconsin? Minneapolis would be the logical choice but there's already 4 there...

Reaction Score
Wisconsin? Minneapolis would be the logical choice but there's already 4 there...
Knew I forgot someone. Wisconsin to Minny and Nebraska to Syracuse to reward them for all their bitchin'!

Reaction Score
Simple, B1G founding school Wisconsin to MSP. No brainer, newby Nebraska of minimal B1G influence just enjoys Lincoln. Or, replaces Rutty in Syracuse. Either alternative works well.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom