B1G Conference Only Schedule To Be Released Soon

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
This is also insane:

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
B1G gonna pack all their games into Sept. Going oppo on conventional wisdom.

Reaction Score
Survey says...yes:

>>The number of COVID-19 cases connected with the Rutgers University football team nearly has doubled from 15 to 28 players, plus multiple staff members, three people with knowledge of the situation told NJ Advance Media on Monday night.<<

>>There are multiple players with symptoms widely associated with the coronavirus, including fevers, headaches, and sore throats, two of the people said. There are also numerous players who are asymptomatic after testing positive last week, two of the people said.<<

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
>>The number of COVID-19 cases connected with the Rutgers University football team nearly has doubled from 15 to 28 players, plus multiple staff members, three people with knowledge of the situation told NJ Advance Media on Monday night.<<

>>There are multiple players with symptoms widely associated with the coronavirus, including fevers, headaches, and sore throats, two of the people said. There are also numerous players who are asymptomatic after testing positive last week, two of the people said.<<
This happened just through voluntary workouts. Not mandatory workouts, not full practice, not games. If anyone truly believes games are going to be played, I don't know what to say.....imagine the spread when you have a full blown game.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Once the B1G cancels you can really start to focus on the SEC vs the B12 for last idiot standing. Slight lean towards the B12 blinking first. The stakes are high, last conf to cancel is the defacto 2020 nat champ.

Reaction Score
We could lose a player or coach before the season starts. Or a family member. The would pretty much tie their hands on proceeding. University Presidents would have to step in.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
So just Rutgers huh?
Of course ... when the B1G folds on the season they aren’t going to point to UConn. And I’m not talking out the conf HQ, I’m talking about the other B1G fan bases - for fun they are going to pin it on Rutty’s locker room.

Reaction Score
Of course ... when the B1G folds on the season they aren’t going to point to UConn. And I’m not talking out the conf HQ, I’m talking about the other B1G fan bases - for fun they are going to pin it on Rutty’s locker room.
Lol. Yeah. Aiight. Smh

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom