B. Griner in Turkey, wearing goggles & impressing Geno... | The Boneyard

B. Griner in Turkey, wearing goggles & impressing Geno...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavidinNaples

11 is way better than 2..!! :)
Reaction Score
griner.jpg

Geno seems really excited about B.G. joining the team...here's a quote from the Team USA article:

"Wow, she’s gotten so much better since I saw her on that little tour of Italy we did (in 2011). She’s much more consistent. She moves so much better. There’s just a lot that she is going to be able to add to our team, defensively and offensively." :)

When asked what role she will play on Team USA, Brittney said:
"I think my role will be blocking shots, playing defense and protecting that paint. So, I’m happy with that, because I love defense." ;)

Go Team USA..!!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Actually Griner's goggles look more like safety glasses. Now Abdul-Jabbar had GOGGLES :D.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
More Geno on BG:

What was it like getting Brittney out there with the group?
"It was great. Our shooting percentage is going to go up, because she takes really high-percentage shots, a foot from the basket."

http://www.usab.com/news-events/news/2014/09/practice-quotes-national-team-arrives-in-turkey.aspx

I have been waiting a long time to see the genius of Geno matched up with the physical gifts of Griner. And it sounds like he may be running a lot of plays to get her those "really high-percentage shots." I have never been more excited about watching her play. Maya, DT, Charles, Bird and Griner are my Dream Team! Nobody will compete with that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom