B.Greene to KU | The Boneyard

B.Greene to KU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's a 2013 recruit and we have plenty of irons in the fire. I have no idea how high in JC's wish list he was, but I'm sure we'll survive this. It just opens the door for other SFs to pick us since KU has theirs. He's the 6th ranked SF and we're still on the #1 & #3 SFs' list.

I realize you're just letting us know that one of our recruits is off the board and don't mean this to be more than you meant it to be, but it's no more than a blip on fringe of the radar. If he was a big UConn lean that we lost out on, then I'd be a tad bugged about it, but we're one game away from the Big East season and I'm all locked into the 2011/12 team and our NC Repeat Run!

RoderickSpode

7th Earl of Sidcup
Reaction Score
Let them have him, we already snatched DeAndre from their clutches! We'll be fine.

Reaction Score
Staff put some real man hours in his recruiting.
I didn't realize he was so highly sought after by UConn. 2013 is a ways off and so much can change between now and then. I don't think many thought all that highly of J Lamb back when he was a junior. In fact, few realized how good he was even when he began at UConn.

I'm sure the staff will get a real good wing in 2013 and might even be a name we're not even hearing about.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
He should put them over the top in games against Davidson.

Ouch. Watched them and Davidson just outhustled them all over the floor. Got the loose balls, rebounds and outworked a Jayhawk team that thought it could coast into the holidays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hipline

Top Bottom