Azzi's Commitment Day - "Director's Cut" | The Boneyard

Azzi's Commitment Day - "Director's Cut"

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Interesting interaction Azzi has with her brother towards the end. She mentions UCLA and asks if he's upset she did not pick them. He says (I think??) no, it allows him to be ??? on campus?? I really could not hear much. Maybe some clarification from BYer's with Husky ears?

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Happy Thanksgiving One and All

Never get tired of watching that. I know it was a hard decision for her, but she seems REALLY excited and enthused. One good thing about taking so long to decide is that I think she really thought long and hard about it and not only has no regrets, but is 100% sure it's the right decision.

Jon Fudd (her brother) kept saying "it's a rivalry now. it's a rivalry now"... I looked him up but couldn't find anything - does he go to UCLA?

Not only does her dad seem to constantly sport the Under Armor sportswear (UCONN is a Nike school), but even the video was "presented by Under Armor". We heard the decision really came down to UCONN vs. UCLA, but I wonder if the main reason for Maryland was the pull of Under Armor.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Jon and Jose are younger than Azzi. I believe Jon is a pretty good middle-distance runner in the local high school.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Losing a recruit to another school does not a rivalry make. I couldn't make out what was said between siblings.

I agree with @EricLA . When she says she's super excited I believe her. Nice as she is she was dreading the calls to the schools that didn't make it. Having done that a big weight was lifted and her joy could come out.

Reaction Score
She seems like a great kid and she has a lot of skills. What would be great is to see her come in great condition. Get that knee back completely. Instead of waiting 2 years and then work to get in better shape. Come in right away with the strength, endurance and quickness right away! She is fun to watch but how quick she is will set her apart from everyone else.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi is a hard worker. She wants to be great. No one, other than Maya, was truly ready for UConn practices, but Azzi will be close.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom