Azzi vs. Caitlin and Taylor | The Boneyard

Azzi vs. Caitlin and Taylor

MdStang

Greetings From Geezerville
Reaction Score
How is Azzi's shooting as a freshman vs. two much hyped high volume shooters, Caitlin Clark and Taylor Miksell, in their freshman year?

Azzi 3 pt % .46 and overall FG % .48

Caitlin
3 pt % .40 and overall FG % .47

Taylor
3 pt % .41 and overall FG % .42

Due to Azzi missing games for injuries the sample size is smaller but I think we would all would have been very happy before the season started with a prediction of these numbers. Keep it up Azzi.

MainefanSC

golfnut
Reaction Score
Yes, the sample size is small in comparison. However, they were not recovering from injury, when their numbers were being established. (I don't pretend to know that for sure, I'm speculating.) Personally, I find it amazing that Azzi can hit the shots she is, with healing and rust assuredly in the forefront of her mind. The young lady is a phenom.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Do they have an end of year freshman team? Any chance Azzi might make up enough ground (maybe averaging 20 pts and 50% 3pt shooting ) to be selected? Who are the best freshman so far?

Reaction Score
We now have 2 phenom guards and 4 pretty good guards when Paige and Caroline get back. It was bad for us fans but good for Caroline and Azzi to acclimate themselves into the offense. We will be hard to beat.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Do they have an end of year freshman team? Any chance Azzi might make up enough ground (maybe averaging 20 pts and 50% 3pt shooting ) to be selected? Who are the best freshman so far?
I don't know of any national all-freshman team. Most conferences name an all-conference freshman team, but at the national level AFAIK it's just the individual NFOY awards from (I believe) the USBWA and the WBCA.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom