Azzi, Paige newest NIL Deal | The Boneyard

Azzi, Paige newest NIL Deal

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd and Paige Bueckers count on QuietComfort Earbuds II to find their rhythm on the court. This is their newest NIL deal
1f3b6.png

There is some debate if that is really Azzi in the photo. Feel free to weigh in.

1668192941354.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Cool. First joint deal I think?

I guess the full UConn can't be shown? Tricky

Maybe a new way for Geno to communicate instructions on the court

Why would Azzi allow some look alike?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd and Paige Bueckers count on QuietComfort Earbuds II to find their rhythm on the court. This is their newest NIL deal
1f3b6.png

There is some debate if that is really Azzi in the photo. Feel free to weigh in.

View attachment 80560
What do you see when looking at this photo? I see two uber-talented athletes that are already millionaires, that will continue to be successful on and off the court.

They came along at precisely the right time. They are going to make a “stupid” amount of money in the next 15 years. :eek: I’m happy for both of them.

sun

Reaction Score
Reaction Score
Cool. First joint deal I think?

I guess the full UConn can't be shown? Tricky

Maybe a new way for Geno to communicate instructions on the court

Why would Azzi allow some look alike?

Pretty sure they are saying photo shopped.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
'feel free to weigh in.'
'what do you see"

people usually put their pants on first when dressing, so im guessin that when paige put on that top which could be part of a suit connected to the pants, she was like 'no way, give me ur top, and we'll both look less bad.' crisscross!
of course, the bank doesn't care what u wear as u cash the check, so totally good on them.
prolly should have gone with the men in black/ blues brothers look, but again, it don't matter. they gettin paid regardless. noice.
WIB.

hey, u did ask.

Last edited:

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
1f3b6.png

View attachment 80560
It does look like Azzi is sitting on air and that you can see the blue background just under the basketball.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom