Azzi in street clothes tonight | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Azzi in street clothes tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can't help but think its an ACL. The kid is an all time shooter but those knees are her worst enemy.
Based on how Geno described it I doubt it is an ACL. That isn't the type of injury you casually walk to the training room to get looked at. My guess is she will be fine and back in the line up as soon a the MRI can be done to make sure there is no structural damage.

Reaction Score
Maybe it was MCL. One of those you can injure and still walk on.

Reaction Score
Whatever it is (and we all hope it is minor), it has to play with her mind. She's had to deal with injuries since the middle of her high school career. It's got to be wearing on her.

Reaction Score
Sheesh. Hope it’s just a sprain or tweak of the knee. She ( and the team in general) need to catch a break.

I sprained my left knee once playing softball, saw an orthopedic suregeon, had an MRI and the whole bit. He advised rest and then some specific exercises. I could walk OK but it took 3-4 months to fully heal - it was a long process.

Reaction Score
Based on how Geno described it I doubt it is an ACL. That isn't the type of injury you casually walk to the training room to get looked at. My guess is she will be fine and back in the line up as soon a the MRI can be done to make sure there is no structural damage.

My daughter had two torn ACL’s playing soccer. In both cases, she walked over to the sideline with only a slight limp. That’s not uncommon.

Reaction Score
I believed without a doubt she'd be an all-amercian this year. Now- don't even know if she'll play the rest of the season and if she does - questioning to whar level she can perform. Very sad for her with all the injuries. An amazing talent.
Just have to take a step back and hope for the best without expectations.

Reaction Score
My daughter had two torn ACL’s playing soccer. In both cases, she walked over to the sideline with only a slight limp. That’s not uncommon.
Was your daughter walking on it fine two days later without crutches?

Reaction Score
Through no fault of her own, she just cannot get and stay healthy. Reminds me of Kawhi Leonard, a superstar talent who's body can't seem keep up with the amount of durability it takes to compete. Hope she gets healthy soon and wishing her the best mentally and physically

Reaction Score
Through no fault of her own, she just cannot get and stay healthy. Reminds me of Kawhi Leonard, a superstar talent who's body can't seem keep up with the amount of durability it takes to compete. Hope she gets healthy soon and wishing her the best mentally and physically

Plz don’t compare her to him. She wants to play

Reaction Score
Why? With no information and a dozen different types of knee injuries that are possible, why do you think that?
Why? The exact reasons referenced by others in here. The teams injury history the past two years, Azzi's personal knee injury history, plus the fact that swelling is still an issue 48+ hours later. It could be minor, but all three of those things do not paint an optimistic picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom