Azzi in street clothes tonight | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi in street clothes tonight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
Wow!! I am praying for a speedy recovery!! UConn can't catch a break!!!! We need the rest of the team to step up!! Every player that hit the court needs to defend, rebound and score!!!! 3 players can't do it!!!!

Reaction Score
Guessing KK starts. We have three kinds of,lineup, small, smaller, smallest.

Reaction Score
I said it when she committed to UConn she was super fragile. Very unfortunate. Her knees just can’t hand for a whole
Season. Heck. Even two games…

I feel for her.

I have never seen anything like the injuries this team suffers year after year. Never.

Reaction Score
Sheesh. Hope it’s just a sprain or tweak of the knee. She ( and the team in general) need to catch a break.

Reaction Score
I can't help but think its an ACL. The kid is an all time shooter but those knees are her worst enemy.

Reaction Score
When will we know? If it happened on Tuesday then they would have done an MRI that same day, right? She was standing, walking fine and smiling on the bench and I don’t think she would be doing all of that if it were a serious injury

Reaction Score
Geno said it was a non-contact injury. She went up for a shot and after she landed she said that felt funny. Fingers crossed it’s nothing serious

Reaction Score
Starting to think her knees are Namath-like... Hope it's nothing serious and only precautionary
GIF by Adjarabetcom

Reaction Score
Auriemma said Fudd was injured Tuesday toward the end of practice. She dribbled the ball, stopped and shot the ball and said to him, “That felt funny” and went to the training room. Auriemma said her knee was still swollen so an MRI would have to wait until the swelling goes down.

Reaction Score
Why? With no information and a dozen different types of knee injuries that are possible, why do you think that?
Because over the last two years we've become conditioned to brace for the worst? Still hoping for the best...

Reaction Score
Auriemma said Fudd was injured Tuesday toward the end of practice. She dribbled the ball, stopped and shot the ball and said to him, “That felt funny” and went to the training room. Auriemma said her knee was still swollen so an MRI would have to wait until the swelling goes down.
but it was not " funny" Smart girl to STOP right there!!

Reaction Score
If Azzi continues to not be available for significant stretches, then it doesn’t matter if she shoots 100%. Geno may have to ride these freshmen, looks like he may have something there.

Reaction Score
We went through it once before with Sales-Shea-Svet-Sue all going down in a span of a couple years. Then we basically had 20 straight years of healthy, including some years when we had pretty much no depth and an injury would have derailed championships.

Why we get this in bulk, I don’t know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01