Azzi gets NIL from chipotle | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi gets NIL from chipotle

Reaction Score
Not a bad start. Hopefully in time, she can keep or drop this option from her growing list of options. But this a nice start.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Some years ago I was overnighting in a small city and a Chipolte was having a "gala" grand opening a block and a half away. It was invitation only! Public health catastrophe. Large numbers of sick guests. Since then I have stayed away from this very popular chain.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score

Apparently, Jaiden Fields is the sister of Chicago Bears quarterback Justin Fields, who also has a sponsorship deal with Chipotle. Aha.

Reaction Score
Yes and get pay ...
you mean she'll walk in place her order and they'll bring her food and a paycheck...wow!! people teach your kids to shoot the rock so if social security runs out they'll take care of you...lol

Reaction Score
Chipotle made a wise-investment. Azzi close to a sure-fire generational player as you can get..
Chipotle gives you the runs so I hope she doesn't eat it before game time can you imagine Geno looking down the bench for Azzi and CD say she's on the throne Geno.

Reaction Score
you mean she'll walk in place her order and they'll bring her food and a paycheck...wow!! people teach your kids to shoot the rock so if social security runs out they'll take care of you...lol
I was joking. Do you know what is a joke? LOL

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Some years ago I was overnighting in a small city and a Chipolte was having a "gala" grand opening a block and a half away. It was invitation only! Public health catastrophe. Large numbers of sick guests. Since then I have stayed away from this very popular chain.
My wife and daughter like it, but none for me, thank you. They know not to ever bring me anything from there. :confused:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There’s a lot of college athletes trying to sign NIL deals with the local pizza joint. This is a big “blanking” deal. In 2019 Chipotle did $5.5 billion in sales at 2,788 restaurants in the US, Canada, UK, France & Germany.

Last edited:

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Chipotle signs Azzi-cool. I was contemplating Chipotle for dinner however my national food calendar says today is strawberry cream pie day. I'm pretty sure Chipotle does carry strawberry cream pie.
@triaddukefan your thoughts on my dilemma would be greatly appreciated.

Im late, but hopefully you did both

Reaction Score
that guy needs to do a better job at getting his facts straight. Jaden Fields is not a softball player from Oregon, she plays for Georgia. Not only that she ended Oklahoma's long unbeaten streak.

Reaction Score
I'm happy for Azzi. I hope this is very lucrative for her. But, I won't eat there and for the sake of the season I hope Azzi doesn't either.

Reaction Score
I'm happy for Azzi. I hope this is very lucrative for her. But, I won't eat there and for the sake of the season I hope Azzi doesn't either.
She's probably been eating there for most of her life by now. I think she turned out alright.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom