Azzi gets NIL from chipotle | The Boneyard

Azzi gets NIL from chipotle

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
The tip of the iceberg for Azzi. As she becomes more popular and visible, and nationally known at the college level, more companies are going to want a piece of her. All of the best/standout players in WCBB should have similar success. No doubt her parents are going to be very cautious and selective about the advertisers and products she partners with.

Reaction Score
Is this Chipotle? They are one of the young people's favorite restaurant.

1632841789284.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
How was Paige involved?
Making a metaphorical joke .

Great Shooter and player <-> Name Recognition and Popularity

Letting others take the shots even though she is more than capable <-> Letting the NIL game come to her in her own time. (consciously (perhaps?) allowing others to get their share)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
So can she walk into any Chipotle and get free food?
I wouldn't say "ANY" Chipotle." If she walked into a Chipotle restaurant in Podunk Idaho, and no one recognized her, there may be a "misunderstanding about the final disposition of the bill. I don't think they'd "comp" her order unless she is issued some kind of documentation or corporate ID card identifying her as a national spokesman for the company, and authoring her meals charged to the corporate office. I don't know if Chipotle restaurants are owned by a corporation, or individually owned.

Last edited:

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Maybe a new menu Item

Azzi's Hot Hot Hot 3pt Chile (or something better :oops: )

Reaction Score
Making a metaphorical joke .

Great Shooter and player <-> Name Recognition and Popularity

Letting others take the shots even though she is more than capable <-> Letting the NIL game come to her in her own time. (consciously (perhaps?) allowing others to get their share)
I have a veal farm investment I’d like to discuss with you. Paige wanted in but said she’d rather give you first chance.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I have a veal farm investment I’d like to discuss with you. Paige wanted in but said she’d rather give you first chance.
Your story sounds plausible if I could make a 3pt shot.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Chipotle signs Azzi-cool. I was contemplating Chipotle for dinner however my national food calendar says today is strawberry cream pie day. I'm pretty sure Chipotle does carry strawberry cream pie.
@triaddukefan your thoughts on my dilemma would be greatly appreciated.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Good for her personally, but big picture, I believe nothing good will come from NIL regarding any TEAM chemistry. I hope I'm wrong.
Maybe at first but star treatment has always been with us.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Good for her personally, but big picture, I believe nothing good will come from NIL regarding any TEAM chemistry. I hope I'm wrong.
I would agree with you with regards to any other team except UCONN WBB. Geno and CD will not allow NIL or anything else to cause chemistry issues within this program. If they are not able to prevent it then retirement for both will follow shortly.

Reaction Score
And another from a more "mainstream" source.

For what it's worth, my son loves Chipotle and I have eaten their food many times with no issues, but it does give one pause. Especially since stories of less than optimal food handling persist. Personally, my issues with our local Chipotle restaurants have been with excessive wait times and messing up orders.

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
While I was reading this thread, I got an annoying pop up ad.

From Chipotle. :confused:

OK, redundant, they are all annoying.

I am all for these players making as much as they can for as long as they can. And it is nice to see that you can be in Storrs, Ct to do so. That can`t hurt recruiting.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
And another from a more "mainstream" source.

For what it's worth, my son loves Chipotle and I have eaten their food many times with no issues, but it does give one pause. Especially since stories of less than optimal food handling persist. Personally, my issues with our local Chipotle restaurants have been with excessive wait times and messing up orders.
An investigation by the Food and Drug Administration found numerous incidents at other Chipotle restaurants where employees vomited at work, but didn’t go home in violation of the company’s policies, according to court documents. Some former employees said they felt pressured to work when they were sick.

Im Out Shark Tank GIF by ABC Network

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom