Azzi Fudd | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd

Reaction Score
So in that case, we shouldn’t put Paige on that level either? She’s had one fully healthy season. Azzi will have played more games than her at UConn by the end of the season.
Considering that the “one fully healthy season” you’re referring to was arguably the best freshman season ever in women’s college basketball history, I think it’s not a stretch to put Paige on that level.

Reaction Score
I really do not like it when any player whether it be UConn or any other team and in any other sport is injured. But that is a fact of life that the potential for injury exists. I do hope that Azzi and Dorka have a complete and speedy recovery before they begin to play again.

Reaction Score
It's encouraging that Azzi looked to be walking OK, had no wrapping, brace or ice on the knee. It could be as sore as all hell today though.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I think they might need an MRI to be absolutely sure.

Somebody pushed Edwards to knock her down. Anyone see who it was?
It was KK Bransford who aggressively ran through the AE screen and was called for a foul on that play.

Reaction Score
It was KK Bransford who aggressively ran through the AE screen and was called for a foul on that play.
You sure a foul was called? A foul would have stopped play and I remember the announcers saying Geno was upset they didn't stop play with the injury.

Reaction Score
You sure a foul was called? A foul would have stopped play and I remember the announcers saying Geno was upset they didn't stop play with the injury.
Yes, a foul was called, and, when we took possession, Geno got the attention of the officials that Azzi was hurt and needed attention. She was trying to play on.

Reaction Score
The part where Geno tried to get the attention of the refs was with about 40 seconds left in the quarter, about a minute and a half after the injury occurred and Azzi continued to try to play.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom