Azzi Fudd--in person | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd--in person

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
She would have a lot more assists if her teammates could make a few shots.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
The only game I've seen her play she was 4-5 from three and the one miss went in and out.

But if this video means anything I'm going with 90%.

She made her first 9, but did hit the rim on the way in at least twice. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Let's remember that she has been at 2 UConn games this season...an exhibition game and against ND.
Throw in the presence at both of those games of one Paige Buecker.

Great job MH....go again!

MH: project ahead....at the college level what position will she play?
Don’t know for sure, but she’s either a 2 or a 3. I expect her to play the position of champion and award winner.

Reaction Score
This has been posted before, but as a reminder ...

Interesting comments from her dad on recruiting...

- On getting an offer from Brenda Frese in 6th grade: “I said, “WHAT#?&@#???”

- On his expectations now that she’s playing high school ball: “It’s gonna get ugly, fast!”

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Milford: A couple of comments;
1. She is not a Uconn type---standing around, not playing defense as a Frosh--on second thought , Maybe.
2. You lucky son of a gun--I lived in the DC area, but nothing like this was around then.
3. I hope Geno hands here, with his scholarship offer, a list of expectations and physical training drills
so she is not "shocked" as a frosh.
4. Fantastic presentation on Ms Aizz!! Thanks.
She missed one defensive assignment. Generally, she seemed like a competent defender.

DC has some pretty good hoops. Last year’s Paul VI had at least 4 major Division I players. Riverdale Baptist is usually nationally ranked. Marissa Coleman also played at St. John’s. Other local talent has included Jamelle Elliot, Kara Lawson, Jasmine Thomas, Kaili McLaren, Kaila Charles, and Tierra Ruffin-Pratt. To see someone like Azzi, you need to live near Mater Dei.

I hope to see Azzi often. She’s a rare talent.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Interesting comments from her dad on recruiting...

- On getting an offer from Brenda Frese in 6th grade: “I said, “WHAT#?&@#???”

- On his expectations now that she’s playing high school ball: “It’s gonna get ugly, fast!”
Yeah. I was surprised I didn’t see Brenda last night. After Azzi came out with 4 minutes left, Sue didn’t watch the game. She just stared at Azzi. There should be a major recruiting war.

Reaction Score
Well, not to be critical but Azzi completely missed a chest bump with a teammate. Was I the only one hearing the chants of "Air Bump, Air Bump"?
Clearly flawed.

Reaction Score
MIL: Very nicely done. You oughta get yourself a mike. I could visualize much of the action you were describing

Sakibomb25

Yamasaki Let the Good Times Roll
Reaction Score
I think VanDerveer needs to ask Jennifer Azzi to help out on this one... ;)

Though, of course, the first thing for Stanford recruits is how are their grades? I'm hoping there is interest between her and Stanford...

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Though, of course, the first thing for Stanford recruits is how are their grades? I'm hoping there is interest between her and Stanford...
Azzi should play at San Francisco. ;)

Reaction Score

"Azzi... It is your destiny..."
upload_2018-1-24_15-31-50.png

Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd has scored 41, 41 and 34 points in her last three games against solid Catholic league competition. The big game is Friday in DC against Paul VI (and Ashley Owusu).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Azzi Fudd has scored 41, 41 and 34 points in her last three games against solid Catholic league competition. The big game is Friday in DC against Paul VI (and Ashley Owusu).
SJC edged Paul VI on the road by 51-45 on January 3. Since then, Fudd has gotten a lot better. I agree that Paul VI is the best local competition. Owusu is a strong and talented player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA

Top Bottom