Azzi Fudd for being nominated for the McDonald’s All American | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd for being nominated for the McDonald’s All American

Reaction Score
Amid another very fractured and bizarre season for amateur athletes, the McDonald’s All American Games have been canceled for the second straight year. But on Thursday, the nominees for the boy’s and girl’s teams were announced.

And while the girl’s side will make us wait a while longer before we see these young hoopers in the pros, talent like No. 1 recruit and UConn commit Azzi Fudd, as well as the South Carolina trio of commits, Raven Johnson, Saniya Rivers and Senia Feigin, will all receive this nod before beginning what are sure to be prolific college careers.

Reaction Score
I see the list of boys, but not the list of girls. Link in article takes you to facebook. I don't have a Facebook account.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
I see the list of boys, but not the list of girls. Link in article takes you to facebook. I don't have a Facebook account.
It's in the tweets. Just click on the boys list.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Looks like all 4 got nominated. Not sure how that will work for Poffenbarger....being in college already. :confused:
It has already been and odd year and they aren't going to play this game anyway. I wouldn't be surprised to see Saylor make the team and get to put on a McDonalds Jersey. She would be playing in the game if it were for Stupid COVID anyway.

Reaction Score
Everyone is over the moon about how good Paige Bueckers is (and rightly so). How good is Connecticut going to be next year if Azzi Fudd is even close to as good as Bueckers? (And some seem to think she might even be better).

Reaction Score
Everyone is over the moon about how good Paige Bueckers is (and rightly so). How good is Connecticut going to be next year if Azzi Fudd is even close to as good as Bueckers? (And some seem to think she might even be better).

It boggles my mind. Geno has referred to Fudd as the best prepared incoming freshman ever. Her skill set was college ready years ago. UConn fans are in store some very very entertaining basketball.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I've seen Azzi play 10x. She's really, really good, and she's also a wonderful person. I'm not sure that she's better than Paige, based on what we've seen from Paige this season, but the two of them are better than everyone else. Geno thought each of them could have given us 15 good minutes 3 years ago--when Paige was a sophomore and Azzi was a freshman. The best aspect about them playing together isn't just their superlative talent levels--it's the chemistry between them on the court. Think Sue and Dee, Maya and Tina, Moriah and Stewie, Lou and Phee.

Reaction Score
PB & AZ are different type of player
PB is pure PG , although she can be a SG
she will selected to shoot, if that shoot is not 80% & above then she will choose to pass
AZ is pure SG , only if the opportunity is 50% , she wont hesitate to shoot
But both of them are good shooter

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom