Azzi, Dorka and Lou Postgame | The Boneyard

Azzi, Dorka and Lou Postgame

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
I really liked this presser. All 3 players were asked multiple questions and the chemistry and enjoyment of all 3 was playable.

I am curious what was the question or fact that was raised at the end that surprised the players so much. Something to do with international makeup of the team it seems?

Reaction Score
I really liked this presser. All 3 players were asked multiple questions and the chemistry and enjoyment of all 3 was playable.

I am curious what was the question or fact that was raised at the end that surprised the players so much. Something to do with international makeup of the team it seems?
Near as I could tell that was it, that the 5 starting players were from 5 different countries.

Reaction Score

They do UConn proud, both on the court and off. How cool it is to have such mature, well-spoken young women as Dorka and Lou representing the Huskies; as for Azzi, she apparently was born mature and well-spoken.

Reaction Score
It was mentioned that the starting lineup consisted of 5 players from 5 different countries. Lou (Spain/France), Dorka (Hungary), Nika (Croatia), Aaliyah (Canada), and Azzi (USA)

sun

Reaction Score
It was mentioned that the starting lineup consisted of 5 players from 5 different countries. Lou (Spain/France), Dorka (Hungary), Nika (Croatia), Aaliyah (Canada), and Azzi (USA)
IIRC Lou grew up in Mexico before moving to France.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
IIRC Lou grew up in Mexico before moving to France.

Lou was born in Mexico and lived there until age 5, when her parents divorced. I believe she lived in France for 10+ years.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

What does it take to get on the podium? Nika led the offense and defense, was working on a quadruple-double, and was +58, but couldn't make it. Tough standards!

Reaction Score
What does it take to get on the podium? Nika led the offense and defense, was working on a quadruple-double, and was +58, but couldn't make it. Tough standards!
Nike doesn’t take “offense”. After all, she is known for her defense.

Reaction Score
I am a proud American but I love those international players. I could cry thinking about how Paige and Azzi cannot play together this year, life is so cruel!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom