Azzi announcing tomorrow 11am | The Boneyard

Azzi announcing tomorrow 11am

Reaction Score
To celebrate China 11-11 bachelor shopping day?

What is Singles' Day? Singles' Day is a holiday celebrated in China on November 11. Unmarried people commemorate the occasion by treating themselves to gifts and presents, leading Singles' Day to become the largest online shopping day in the world, by quite some margin.

Reaction Score
On ESPN? Wow! When was the last wbb player to do that? Or is this a first? Did Bueckers?

Reaction Score
718788C2-EC11-4C3E-8062-401EC972D8B6.jpeg

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I don’t have an Instagram account but as I live in Stamford, I will just open my window at 10:59 and listen for “yippies” or “cursing” from @Tonyc and if it is the latter, I will also keep an eye out for the mob with pitchforks and torches heading towards @Magruber house....

Reaction Score
Not sure if it means anything but I thought the answer to this question may give you a clue since the question is about next year recruits

Reaction Score
My guess is UCLA or Maryland, followed by UCONN and Louisville if those are indeed the four finalists.

Reaction Score
Not sure if it means anything but I thought the answer to this question may give you a clue since the question is about next year recruits

I’m not following your logic at all. Maybe she choose UCONN maybe she chooses UCLA but I highly doubt Ducharme knows one way or another either way

Reaction Score
I would be very surprised if she picks Uconn.
I'd be very surprised if she doesn't pick Uconn. Some think she can be a great one. You should pick the best teacher, proffessor, coach to learn from. Nobody turns great potential into all time greats better then the greatest teach of the game EVER! Her parents know basketball and will want her coached by someone who will put her over the top.

Reaction Score
I'd be very surprised if she doesn't pick Uconn. Some think she can be a great one. You should pick the best teacher, proffessor, coach to learn from. Nobody turns great potential into all time greats better then the greatest teach of the game EVER! Her parents know basketball and will want her coached by someone who will put her over the top.
And also best playmates ~~~

Reaction Score

There have been plenty of great players that did not go to Uconn.

Reaction Score
If she's as good as everyone says, it really doesn't matter where she goes. Anyone think Stewie wouldn't be the best in the world today if she went somewhere other than UConn?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom