Azurá Stevens and the UConn History Books | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azurá Stevens and the UConn History Books

Reaction Score
really good and sobering point: we may be rooting her right out of the UConn program, huh?

My opinion is worth absolutely nothing, but I'm beginning to be very confident that, given what she said last night and her desire to have as complete a college experience as possible, that she will return next year--when she will be NPOY (mark that down).

I tend to think you are right. She has recently, with in the last couple of days, talked about the program as US, not THEY--good sign. I know nothing of her background or needs but--to me that is the only possible issue that would keep her from staying. She apprarently love here mates and coaches, she is from all I view the darling of CD--Geno has not been seen chewing her tail bone--her PT is as high as many and plays are set up for her to score easily---AND has the hopes and beliefs of ALL UConn fans--even BAGS!!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
really good and sobering point: we may be rooting her right out of the UConn program, huh?

My opinion is worth absolutely nothing, but I'm beginning to be very confident that, given what she said last night and her desire to have as complete a college experience as possible, that she will return next year--when she will be NPOY (mark that down).
Her Huntington Beach teammate has not conceded on the NPOY voting. ;)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Almost every time Z is interviewed, she says something to the effect of, “I’m thrilled to be here.”

LasVegasYank

Never pay retail for anything.
Reaction Score
From MilfordHusky - <<Almost every time Z is interviewed, she says something to the effect of, “I’m thrilled to be here.” >>
Confirmed by the fact that she almost never stops smiling (and neither do I when she's on the floor).

Reaction Score
If she came straight to Uconn, Azura would have been POY last year and this year!

Reaction Score
She may become the best player On the team, but I think KLS is currently the best player in the country.

Yes and she still has tons of room for improvement in all facets of then game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HungreHu5ky

Top Bottom