AZ is the new Pitt | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AZ is the new Pitt

Reaction Score
Az is in worse shape than Pitt. Likely going to be hit by sanctions. Pitt is at least a full 13 schollys.

Reaction Score
And to say I had Arizona winning the whole damn thing..!! Damn y I listen to all the analysts saying there a complete team lol... damn uconn ... looking forward to us getting back n I can go all in on them!!

Question ? Would uconn be better team if they had a better offensive minded coach or a guy who preaches defense defense defense with slight movement on offense

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Az is in worse shape than Pitt. Likely going to be hit by sanctions. Pitt is at least a full 13 schollys.

If only they were gonna use them, eek

Reaction Score
Literally the only similarity between Pitt and AZ is under-performing -relative to regular season performance- in March ending at or before the EE, at times in embarrassing fashion

Pitt had a good coach who built and developed great teams with mostly players like Gary McGhee, Lavance Fields, DeJuan Blair, and Ashton Gibbs. Miller bought his way in to top 5 talent every year. And while Pitt was in the upper echelon of the Old Big East, Miller’s teams have dominated a generally weaker Pac 12, probably overall no better than the fourth best conference over the course of his tenure

I think a more apt comparison would name them diet diet diet diet imitation Kansas

Last edited:

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I wouldn't be so sure.

Kentucky hit 0 (zero!) 3-pointers in their game today v. Davidson.
Buffalo hit 14 v. Arizona.

if there's a recipe for an upset, I'd say that's it.

Gotta be some regression to the mean no?

But I liked how Buffalo played. Tough as nails.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
I could see Buffalo beating Kentucky if they shoot well again. 3-point shooting can make up for a whole lot of talent/size differential.

I think UK is gonna play some defense though. Arizona didn't seem to bother half the time.

I'm getting pumped to watch this game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom