Ayanna & Ashlynn at the Butler game | The Boneyard

Ayanna & Ashlynn at the Butler game

Reaction Score
Shade was a done deal if we notice the signs. Check out the sweatshirt. Not just Uconn gear but a well worn one. That connection is something she has been wearing quite awhile !!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Probably spent their time arm wrestling and weight lifting
Both really fit, but I don’t know if anyone wants to arm wrestle with Ayanna. Maybe Andrea Hudy?

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Both really fit, but I don’t know if anyone wants to arm wrestle with Ayanna. Maybe Andrea Rudy?
Yes, I think CD would stop that ASAP. Can't mess with the shooting hand. Replace with situps and pullups for relaxation.

Reaction Score
Shade was a done deal if we notice the signs. Check out the sweatshirt. Not just Uconn gear but a well worn one. That connection is something she has been wearing quite awhile !!
How did someone not see that sweatshirt before. That is a dead giveaway, well worn maybe three years old. We could’ve put all the Tennessee nonsense to bed along time ago and saved some cash on blood pressure meds.

HuskylnSC

North is a direction; South is a lifestyle
Reaction Score
Man o man....the next few years with these 2, Ice and KK joining the party are going to be FUN! :D

There must be something to this Indiana connection. One of the greatest posters on any board, @Dillon77 , mused that it may be a troubling trend in a post on McGraw's Bench. I hope he is right and the whole central US slides from the blue and gold (and sometimes green) to the American Flag Blue!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
There must be something to this Indiana connection. One of the greatest posters on any board, @Dillon77 , mused that it may be a troubling trend in a post on McGraw's Bench. I hope he is right and the whole central US slides from the blue and gold (and sometimes green) to the American Flag Blue!
Ivey has pulled in some nice players at ND, but certainly a coach always wants to recruit well in their own backyard. Patterson, Arnold & Shade can all be viewed as players that got away, particularly if they shine at UConn.

Reaction Score
Ivey has pulled in some nice players at ND, but certainly a coach always wants to recruit well in their own backyard. Patterson, Arnold & Shade can all be viewed as players that got away, particularly if they shine at UConn.
unfortunately even UConn has not been immune to losing local players........,..the loss of Boston to South Carolina was a far greater blow than anything ND has had to deal with recently.......cost two NCs as far as I'm concerned....

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
unfortunately even UConn has not been immune to losing local players........,..the loss of Boston to South Carolina was a far greater blow than anything ND has had to deal with recently.......cost two NCs as far as I'm concerned....
I don’t necessarily consider Boston a player from UConn’s back yard. Yes, I know she went to HS at Worcester Academy, an elite private boarding school an hour’s drive from Storrs. She went there primarily because she had an aunt nearby.

Boston didn’t grow up in the Northeast, and she went back to her home in St Thomas frequently. Now if Geno lost Caroline Ducharme to another school, that would have been a real concern.

Reaction Score
I don’t necessarily consider Boston a player from UConn’s back yard. Yes, I know she went to HS at Worcester Academy, an elite private boarding school an hour’s drive from Storrs. She went there primarily because she had an aunt nearby.

Boston didn’t grow up in the Northeast, and she went back to her home in St Thomas frequently. Now if Geno lost Caroline Ducharme to another school, that would have been a real concern.
I hear what you're saying but I view any high school player who lives between NJ and Maine as a "local" recruit.......

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom