AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions... | The Boneyard

AXS TV? Battle for Atlantis Questions...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just saw that the Michigan game is on something called AXS TV. I live in Virginia, we don't have it down here. I was going to watch the game and then drive to CT right after, as to miss holiday traffic. Now I am concerned once I get to CT I won't be able to watch any of the Atlantis tourney. Can someone please tell me the other games will not be on this obscure network owned by Mark Cuban, carried by nobody. How is it our major major tourney is on this garbage network? Will it be available on ESPN 3 or PPV? Streaming? Will sports bars even have this trash channel available? Rant over... Any info would be greatly appreciated.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score
Winners bracket is on ESPN, lose and stuck on AXS unfortunately.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
just checked and it's not scheduled as of now on the channel

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Reposting from other thread so as many Comcast customers as possible can do this:

I just called Comcast (of Clinton) to ask how to make my request for them to accept AXS's offer to telecast the game. She directed me to the on-line Customer Feedback Form in the Channel Requests and Availability section of the Xfinity website:

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Go to the link for the Customer Feedback Form in the middle of the page and write your request in the feedback box at the bottom of the form. That's what I just did.

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
Reposting from other thread so as many Comcast customers as possible can do this:

I just called Comcast (of Clinton) to ask how to make my request for them to accept AXS's offer to telecast the game. She directed me to the on-line Customer Feedback Form in the Channel Requests and Availability section of the Xfinity website:

https://customer.xfinity.com/help-and-support/cable-tv/channel-availability-faqs/

Go to the link for the Customer Feedback Form in the middle of the page and write your request in the feedback box at the bottom of the form. That's what I just did.

I'll do this when I get home, thanks. The box on my main TV crapped out the other day, so I had to watch the game on the 19" TV in my room. Thanks, Comcast!

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Or find a sports bar with Directv. It's on channel 340

Reaction Score

That is just the generic request page that probably gets inundated and ignored on a regular basis. They probably will not even look at it for a month.
This is a special case time sensitive request. The only way to try and get anywhere is to ask for supervisors and hope you get one who cares.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
That is just the generic request page that probably gets inundated and ignored on a regular basis. They probably will not even look at it for a month.
This is a special case time sensitive request. The only way to try and get anywhere is to ask for supervisors and hope you get one who cares.
Well, at least you're not speculating or anything.

I am sure that the Philippines is loaded with caring supervisors who will get to the bottom of it for you.

August_West

Conscience do cost
Reaction Score
8893 said:
It is very important to me. Thanksgiving with the family is just a *li'l* bit more important. I confess. You got me.

Yeah, we HAVE to win Wednesday so we are only dealing with Axs for one day. I can't get out either . Family is family. I do have a good plan to lessen the possibility of getting physically ill though. Boycotting of turkey.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Yeah, we HAVE to win Wednesday so we are only dealing with Axs for one day. I can't get out either . Family is family. I do have a good plan to lessen the possibility of getting physically ill though. Boycotting of turkey.
Biggest problem I have is that we are hosting. I once left a nephew's christening to attend the BET final; and I left Easter early once while in college (for a JGB show), and once while hosting (for a Wilco show)--but never to watch a game on TV at a bar.

Might have to manufacture a fight for this one: "I told you that I HATE turkey! You couldn't accommodate that one simple request?!? That's it, I'M OUTTA HERE!!!"

Reaction Score
I just switched from Frontier (U-Verse) to Comcast last month. Frontier carries AXS and Comcast obviously does not. I will go out to a bar the night of the Michigan game so I could watch it. I will be really upset if they lose that game and I end up missing the rest of the tournament because I dont get the channel

Reaction Score
the real question is does tcf15 get AXS so we can see the replay if we aren't able to see it live?

Or if someone with the channel is tech savy enough to set up a private twitch.tv stream or a periscope stream

Reaction Score
Well, at least you're not speculating or anything.

I am sure that the Philippines is loaded with caring supervisors who will get to the bottom of it for you.

Um, you are the one asking for help. Priceless.

Reaction Score
I'm on a plane during the Michigan game and headed to a destination without AXIS so I'm just hoping tcf gets the video up.

Reaction Score
Yes. Almost as priceless as you thinking you provided any.

As you are proud to show, you are beyond any help.
I was trying to help others who might actually want to get the game from Comcast.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
I was trying to help others who might actually want to get the game from Comcast.
Because you spoke with someone from your local Comcast provider who told you the best way to do that?

Oh, that's right, that's what I did. Silly me.

Reaction Score
Because you spoke with someone from your local Comcast provider who told you the best way to do that?

Oh, that's right, that's what I did. Silly me.

That really speaks for itself. Most people know these reps are trained to read from prepared scripts from FAQ's.
I better not tell you about Santa and the Easter Bunny.

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
http://ifirstrowus.eu
Sketchy but works, carries pretty much every sports game that anyone in the world cares about.
It'll take some navigating and closing out of extra ads/tabs. I'd recommend downloading AdBlock for your browser before accessing this website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom