Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any new reports on practices?
I'm concerned about Caroline.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She's wearing a brace but seems to be moving well.

Everything is where it is supposed to be.

JS

Reaction Score
Any new reports on practices?
I'm concerned about Caroline.
Blake attended a practice today.

Hopefully we'll get a report tomorrow.

Olde Coach

Rip, Olde Coach
Reaction Score
She's wearing a brace but seems to be moving well.

Everything is where it is supposed to be.

Blakeon went to Gampel today. Shea plus Geno were working with Caroline and BB.

Blake told me tonight that Caroline looks good. No sign of her injury in her movements on the court. She was working a lot on driving to the basket --- but pulling up short to take the 10-12 foot pull-up jumper. And making the shots consistently. Blake thinks that if the season started tomorrow, Caroline would be ready to play. (SMILE)

Banks was also working on driving to the basket; but she was NOT shooting pull-up jumpers. She was going all the way to the glass every time. And finishing really well with both hands. "Very quick and fast and smooth." She will be a major contributor to this year's team.

Best news from today was that Kelly Faris was shooting "really well" from 10-17 feet. Making a high percentage of her shots. (SMILE AGAIN)

I expect Blake will post a more thorough report tomorrow morning.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
Blakeon went to Gampel today. Shea plus Geno were working with Caroline and BB.

Blake told me tonight that Caroline looks good. No sign of her injury in her movements on the court. She was working a lot on driving to the basket --- but pulling up short to take the 10-12 foot pull-up jumper. And making the shots consistently. Blake thinks that if the season started tomorrow, Caroline would be ready to play. (SMILE)

Banks was also working on driving to the basket; but she was NOT shooting pull-up jumpers. She was going all the way to the glass every time. And finishing really well with both hands. "Very quick and fast and smooth." She will be a major contributor to this year's team.

Best news from today was that Kelly Faris was shooting "really well" from 10-17 feet. Making a high percentage of her shots. (SMILE AGAIN)

I expect Blake will post a more thorough report tomorrow morning.

Yay!! thanks, OC!! :)

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
No revision, second thoughts, or amendments to "What I want this season": Watching Captain Doty cut down the nets after leading her team to the national championship.

Seems reasonable.

And possible.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
dont be... KML is on campus, no worries or concerns! (piggybacking off Kib's comment)

(Ice relax, I dont toss out subliminals)

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
I couldn't figure out any other place she should be since she's a student and so I was confused.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
she's on campus so nothing for me to worry about (I think MilHus will agree) lol

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
she's on campus so nothing for me to worry about (I think MilHus will agree) lol
I think DaddyChoc is simply saying that we have Kaleena and no one else does. You folks will really like her game, which is befitting of the number 23.

DaddyChoc

Choc Full of UConn
Reaction Score
I think DaddyChoc is simply saying that we have Kaleena and no one else does. You folks will really like her game, which is befitting of the number 23.
well said

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul