Awesome article | The Boneyard

Awesome article

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This is from 3 years ago. I don’t remember seeing it before and am glad I ran across it.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Even for those of us who know the players in much of their stories, as you scroll through, and the narratives, keep coming and coming and coming the amount of success, both on the court, and off the court is jaw dropping and there were some pieces I either didn’t know or I had forgotten.

Rene made a Christmas movie? I have to go find that. I love her work as a studio analyst on CBS Sports Net. She’s very unabashed about her love of the game and her UConn fandom.

Rebecca did a bunch of sitcom guest spots? If time permits today, I will Google them and post any I find.

Thanks for posting Nan!

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Rebecca did a bunch of sitcom guest spots? If time permits today, I will Google them and post any I find.
She also was on a celebrity Jeopardy. She lost because she bet it all on the final Jeopardy and she did not know the Beatles song "Ob-la-di ob-la-da". Oh well, life goes on.:)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score
Great find, and thanks for sharing it with us. UConn is truly special!

Reaction Score
Great post!! I am sure that there are many more Husky alums who have benefitted from UCONN and have and are doing good things for society and communities that they are involved with. Kudos to all UCONN grads and may their happiness and future be bright. To all the people involved with UCONN school and programs, continued success and prosperity. GO HUSKIES!!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom