Away Game Tickets | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Away Game Tickets

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The game against Ga State is 3 weeks from today and still the away games are not available through UConn website. Doesn't seem very smart to me.
Yeah, they are. They've been up for a few weeks.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
Side note for anyone who may be visiting Atlanta: If you're interested in aquatic life, the Georgia Aquarium is incredible and worth a visit.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

This is what I see when I go to website. Get the same screen when I log on with user name.
When I called ticket office last week representative said they were still working on a plan for away games.

Screenshot_20230819_121424.jpg

Reaction Score
When calling the ticket office and instead of pressing 1 as an option, press 2. When I originally pressed 1, the person had very little knowledge of away game status, and kindly recommended to press 2 as option. The person I spoke to was very accommodating and helpful. I was able to purchase 10 tickets for Tennessee game. But only can purchase 4 per donor. We have 3 donors in our group, and it worked fine.
Hope this helps.
Go Huskies!!!

Reaction Score
When I click on the away football games link on their website it still shows no games available. How are you seeing them?

Reaction Score
Oddly on the season tickets website it says one of the perks of buying season tickets is that you can buy tickets for away games.

If you click through where it says click here on the away game tickets page it brings you to another screen for Football tickets and then Seatgeek, where tickets are available. Seems a bit odd all around.

Reaction Score
When calling the ticket office and instead of pressing 1 as an option, press 2. When I originally pressed 1, the person had very little knowledge of away game status, and kindly recommended to press 2 as option. The person I spoke to was very accommodating and helpful. I was able to purchase 10 tickets for Tennessee game. But only can purchase 4 per donor. We have 3 donors in our group, and it worked fine.
Hope this helps.
Go Huskies!!!
What section are the TN seats through the UConn ticket office?

Reaction Score
I was told that they currently don’t have that info.
Booked a river front condo and bringing 5+ for the game and would like to pick up tickets with other UConn fans. Will call the TN ticket office to see if they can share any details.

Reaction Score
Here's where visiting fans sit...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230819_222124_Google.jpg
    Screenshot_20230819_222124_Google.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 68

ZOOCONN

the drive to win has to come from within
Reaction Score
Hope this helps.
Go Huskies!!!
Very seriously considering making the drive to this game, what section are the UConn allotment of tickets?

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
Are yiou guys getting them in Section A through UConn or some other outlet.
I got mine through game time. I live out of state so I’m not a season ticket holder and don’t have access to away game tickets through the school

Reaction Score
Are yiou guys getting them in Section A through UConn or some other outlet.
I got mine through TickPick. I also live out of state and don’t have early access through the school so just went out and got the tickets I wanted. Know coordinating away tickets to be tedious dealing with another school. Would Love to be part of the ticket contingent sold through the school, but to be less than 3 weeks to GA state and not have them available to any fan of the school seems unreasonable and I want to pin down my seats.

ZOOCONN

Reaction Score
Bought my tickets for BC, Tenn and UMass. UConn is also throwing a free tailgate at the Tenn game. Gonna be a great season of UConn Football.
Just picked up my tickets for the tenn game, keep us posted on that tailgate info!

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
When I click on the away football games link on their website it still shows no games available. How are you seeing them?
1692550156071.png

Buying away tickets has been a perk for season ticket holders for as long as I remember.

Reaction Score
Just called the ticket office this morning and the rep couldn't even guarantee that tickets to the general public would be made available. I thought selling out your allotment of away game tickets was a good thing and it showed you have a good alumni following. The fact that our school only makes these available to season ticket holders and not to alumni who live out of state seems to be a real problem and why outsiders have the perception of our school when it comes to football that they do. What a shame that I had to give in and buy through Ga State.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The fact that our school only makes these available to season ticket holders and not to alumni who live out of state seems to be a real problem and why outsiders have the perception of our school when it comes to football that they do.
But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.

Reaction Score
But if you try sometimes, you just might find you get what you need.
Ok I'll try, you appear to be a season ticket holder, is there a promo code you can provide that will work so I can get the TN game tickets through UConn.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom