2022 Recruiting: - Avery Brown | The Boneyard

2022 Recruiting: Avery Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Any past 4 years I would’ve taken this guy in a heartbeat. Love his game, he’s a great facilitator. But with the other guys we’re targeting things would have to go wrong to go after him.

Reaction Score
It’s clear we prioritized Corey Floyd Jr. over him, right? It sounds like Brown might be a solid college player, but I don’t think we was ever our top target.

Reaction Score
the lack of offers hurley extends can be nerve wracking but you can't really argue with the results. he zeroes in a couple and lands a high percentage of them.
And he seems to lock up those targets early, which also helps with roster management. He's not waiting to fill those scholarships he had in the fall into the spring and take whatever is left out there to fill the roster.

Reaction Score
“The only player I’ve discussed teaming up with in college is Donovan Clingan. He and I are really close and we both aspire to be successful at the collegiate level.” Pretty good job of name dropping right there.

Reaction Score
“The only player I’ve discussed teaming up with in college is Donovan Clingan. He and I are really close and we both aspire to be successful at the collegiate level.” Pretty good job of name dropping right there.
Maybe Hurley thinks a PWO is a real possibility here as why there’s no offer.

Reaction Score
With offers like Brown has why would he come to UConn as a PWO? I never say never but I highly doubt that's being discussed.
Yea I was just thinking he’d have to pay in state price and if playing with Donovan was so important there’s a chance.

Reaction Score
Yea I was just thinking he’d have to pay in state price and if playing with Donovan was so important there’s a chance.
Yeah but think about it, if he comes to UConn as a PWO he probably isn't going to get a lot of playing time. Coaches usually play the best players so if he earns it I guess he would play. But coaches also invest more into guys they recruited and gave scholarships to. Just the way it is.

Reaction Score
It’s clear we prioritized Corey Floyd Jr. over him, right? It sounds like Brown might be a solid college player, but I don’t think we was ever our top target.

That staff is crazy over Floyd... brown was there back up and did not put much energy into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom