Avengers Trailer | The Boneyard

Avengers Trailer

Reaction Score
Lol, I went to go see that movie with my mom at 2am on a sunday night/ monday morning. Not a very productive Monday...

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
Lol, I went to go see that movie with my mom at 2am on a sunday night/ monday morning. Not a very productive Monday...
Yeah. I usually wait and go watch these movies on an off day. The weekends during the first 3 weeks of release are too crowded

Last edited:

StepbackCity

I like winning
Reaction Score
I think Captain America dies here. Makes the ultimate “American” sacrifice to beat thanos. Other than that it could be iron man since he’s the backbone of the franchise, of Captain Marvel to push the franchise on.

Reaction Score
Iron man will die, Captain will die..The Hulk will have his revenge and finally be The Hulk again, not the weak @$$ character we've seen Marvel made him out to be these last couple of films..imo

Reaction Score
Love that Marvel can film a guy talking to a mask and make it seem epic.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm calling Captain Marvel finds Tony adrift And brings him home safely.

I have to watch Antman and Antman and the Wasp in order to possibly understand how they all come back (if they all come back). Rumors say that the concepts in those movies lead to possible explanations. Never had desire to watch them but just got Antman from the library and will get the sequel next.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom