Auriemma Halloween - priceless | The Boneyard

Auriemma Halloween - priceless

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Apparently Geno & Kathy are going as "Occupy" protestors.

Please no comment on whether you like/dislike the Occupy folks - just the image of Geno as one of them is hilarious. Would pay some good $ for a pic.

Reaction Score

So he's demanding free candy from the capitalists. Would that work for me at the Gampel concession stands?

Reaction Score
Boy, If I comment on this one it will instantly appear on the Cesspool board.
That said, I might pay to see Geno and Kathy's interpretation<G> (and more, if Geno comments<GGGGG>!)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score

So he's demanding free candy from the capitalists. Would that work at the Gampel concession stands?
Alternatively, maybe he's demanding that people who got truckloads of free candy from the government after losing all of their own through idiotic and reckless uses of it provide some small amount of candy to others.

Reaction Score
Apparently Geno & Kathy are going as "Occupy" protestors.

Please no comment on whether you like/dislike the Occupy folks - just the image of Geno as one of them is hilarious. Would pay some good $ for a pic.

I would also pay for a picture of Geno & Kathy as "Occupy" protesters.

Reaction Score
I would also pay for a picture of Geno & Kathy as "Occupy" protesters.
I see an unparalleled opening for the Biffster to cash in on this burgeoning market opportunity.

Reaction Score
I think that's a great costume, as l0ng as his outfit doesn't constitute him as some sort of hippie.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Fact is you can wear anything and be part of OCCUPY. Engineers, nurses, doctors, soldiers, teachers, students, seniors, very seniors, performers, artists, business owners, cops, firemen, EMS workers, etc., etc. they've all been at the occupations.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
Fact is you can wear anything and be part of OCCUPY. Engineers, Nurses, teachers, students, seniors, very seniors, etc., etc. they've all been at the occupations.

Oops! Seems like this is a subtle attempt at endorsement of the Occupy folks that the original poster warned against...

Sorry, Ice...I'm just sayin'

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Perhaps Geno can go as Wall Street itself and Kathy can be an occupier.

Reaction Score
Fact is you can wear anything and be part of OCCUPY. Engineers, Nurses, teachers, students, seniors, very seniors, etc., etc. they've all been at the occupations.

Or drug dealers, theives, pick pockets, sexual predators - you forgot some of the occupiers.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Or drug dealers, theives, pick pockets, sexual predators - you forgot some of the occupiers.
When you include the 99%, yes, those will be part of the 99 but those are not the people going and standing in the parks and setting up tents, cleaning up after themselves and more. I have been to the OCCUPY Harrisburg area and the movement here is far more middle class than anything else and the same according to my in-laws in Manhattan is true at Zuccotti Park.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score

Oops! Seems like this is a subtle attempt at endorsement of the Occupy folks that the original poster warned against...

Sorry, Ice...I'm just sayin'
Not at all, the fact is that is is very hard to identify what an OCCUPY costume would be. Some days they have asked people to come dressed as they do for their work and profession, those are all folks you could see, like them or not. Simple facts, no endorsement strictly observation. You would fit right in in your Gi or uniform. My other sister in law has worked the medical tent at OCCUPY DC as a nurse. All three sites I have direct knowledge of are very diverse groups. That's all I was saying.

Reaction Score
Ice & 68 - Thank you for turning a funny item into a political discussion. I'm sure this thread will be locked or moved OT any minute now. Grazie.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Few, if any, could argue with the fact that Geno, who came from very humble roots and is now wildly successful, tries to help those less fortunate.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Ice & 68 - Thank you for turning a funny item into a political discussion. I'm sure this thread will be locked or moved OT any minute now. Grazie.
My comment is not intended politically at all. Wonks, alex's, and Jim Gunther's were far more political commentary on capitalism and behaviors. And I made no observation about the rightness or wrongness of anything. It was part of my wondering what would an OCCUPY costume look like. There should not be anything political in observing the reality of the people I've seen present.

Reaction Score
My comment is not intended politically at all. Wonks, alex's, and Jim Gunther's were far more political commentary on capitalism and behaviors. And I made no observation about the rightness or wrongness of anything. It was part of my wondering what would an OCCUPY costume look like. There should not be anything political in observing the reality of the people I've seen present.

Nor the reality of those shown to be present from the police blotters.

Reaction Score
Geez, it's not even possible to have a light-hearted thread anymore.

Admins please lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul