eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Thanks. :confused:

1598191218952.png

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Is she a 4 or a 5? Wonder what her Junior season will be like.

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Lol what would you suggest for a kid in 2020? Sinatra? Lol

Forgetting the words, the "song" is so monotone (first minute was all I could get through) , I cant see where it fires you up????

Golden Husky

The Midas Touch
Reaction Score
When I read the surname "Dangerfield" my first thought is of Rodney, not Crystal. Just curious, (and I realize I get "no respect" here), am I the only one?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Double-barreled news on Ashlon Jackson. And it is her despite the wrong spelling of her name.

While I am the unofficial president of the Boneyard Ashlon Jackson fan club, to me, it would be nirvana to have Ashlon join the team. She is an exceptional player, teammate and person.

With Paige, and Nika already here, if she whose name shall not be mentioned also joins us, there’s no way Ashlon comes here. There would be no room and no minutes for her.

Naturally she’s going to want to play wherever she goes and rightly so. She’ll have her pick of where she wants to go. She’s ranked #19 in her class (2022). Who knows, stranger things have happened. While I would be extremely excited for her to come here, I don’t see it. She’ll be a great get for where ever she goes.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
While I am the unofficial president of the Boneyard Ashlon Jackson fan club, to me, it would be nirvana to have Ashlon join the team. She is an exceptional player, teammate and person.

With Paige, and Nika already here, if she whose name shall not be mentioned also joins us, there’s no way Ashlon comes here. There would be no room and no minutes for her.

Naturally she’s going to want to play wherever she goes and rightly so. She’ll have her pick of where she wants to go. She’s ranked #19 in her class (2022). Who knows, stranger things have happened. While I would be extremely excited for her to come here, I don’t see it. She’ll be a great get for where ever she goes.
The president (even the unofficial one) of the Boneyard Ashlon Jackson fan club would not be telling her there is no room or minutes for her at UCONN... Furthermore @Carnac must have bumped his head because clearly any crystal ball would predict nothing but success and a bright future for Ashlon at UCONN.... unless this is some kind of reverse Jedi mind trick where we tell her there are no minutes at UCONN and she says "o yea I'll show you!"

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
The president (even the unofficial one) of the Boneyard Ashlon Jackson fan club would not be telling her there is no room or minutes for her at UCONN... Furthermore @Carnac must have bumped his head because clearly any crystal ball would predict nothing but success and a bright future for Ashlon at UCONN.... unless this is some kind of reverse Jedi mind trick where we tell her there are no minutes at UCONN and she says "o yea I'll show you!"
I'm with Carnac on this one. She would have a lot of showing to do. Why take the chance?

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Would love to have her at UCONN. Need is a little strong for me; Ice Brady is going to fulfill most (if not all) of the needs for that position.
I'm just not as sold on Nnaji as you are. Boston at her age had much better footwork. I've watch Nnaji in about 10 games now and I haven't seen one where she hasn't had a shot blocked, often by smaller opponents. When she's faced opponents her size or bigger she's had issues. Now, I'm quite aware that bigs have a longer development time and that she has an outside shot that Boston and Liv have yet to show, but I'll reserve my opinion on her after a junior year without Paige.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
When I read the surname "Dangerfield" my first thought is of Rodney, not Crystal. Just curious, (and I realize I get "no respect" here), am I the only one?
LOL. "I played this nightclub that was two steps down, physically and socially". RIP Rodney.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
If things go like I hope they will she will not be the next UConn star. The next UConn star/stars are on this season's team. If things go like UConn fans hope they go, she will not be the biggest star in her class and yet still be outstanding. Who would have thought two years ago that we would be talking about how many good recruits UConn has and will have?

Last edited:

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Of course I would NEVER tell her that, but those are my thoughts that I would never share with her or her camp.
Again..................I would be delighted if she were to come to Storrs. No Jedi mind tricks needed. She already said in an interview a while back that if she had to choose a school right then, it would be UConn. But as we all know, a lot of things can happen and change in 3 years.

She's from Texas. Texas and Baylor are just about the same distance from her Sour Lake Texas home, approximately 200 miles. Parents, family and friends would be at every home game at either of those two venues. Plus, living that close to campus, she'd never get home sick.

You know how hard it is to pry kids out the the lone star state. You can bet Baylor and Texas (and Texas A&M) are/have been recruiting her hard. It may take a Jedi mind trick or two to get her out of Texas. You know Kim, Vic and Gary would love to have her. I'll bet Charli Collier (Texas) besides giving her tips, is also trying to convince her to "come to Austin".

For those of you who may not know who she is, allow me to introduce her.......................

If she does come to UConn, how much playing time she'd get would be an issue for Geno to work out. As I said, she's going to be successful no matter where she goes, UConn or anywhere else!! Her talent and gifts will make room for her. I plan on following her college career no matter where she goes.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Jackson is HS class of '22. The only "22 HS players that I'm aware of that have visited UCONN are Ice Brady, Shay Bollin, & KK Bransford.

That's what I thought, if Jackson is planning on committing in Sept(not sure if that is what she means by "big news") then that doesn't bode well for UConn. It is very tough to get those Texas kids away from Baylor and Texas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahserve34

Top Bottom