August’s mojo curfuffle | The Boneyard

August’s mojo curfuffle

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
It’s all about my Shakespeare haikus. Whatever it is. It’s working.

Dutch Boyd

A fine place to live
Reaction Score
B9894B22-D472-4848-BEFE-8CA5CD89A191.jpeg

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I wish these two frauds would get their weak a** garbage out of the way. This freight train is running in spite of them but they keep trying to convince someone that it's because of them.

Dopes.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
'sI have a suspicion that we may have tapped into an over abundance of mojo sources Oh well, it's not like we can save it for some future time (mojo does have a very short shelf life) so the only thing we can do is continue to conjure as much mojo as possible until this run is over. Basically, we thought we found a small mine that had some precious metals but ended up finding El Dorado.

The only way to describe what we have going right now is a runaway train that will annihilate anything and everything in its way, This brings me to a classic, but overlooked movie from the mid 1980's. A story by Akira Kurosawa and in my humble opinion, the best movie of that year (wasn't even nominated for best picture).

R-T.jpg

It also brings me to one of the better songs from the early 1990's

Enjoy the ride, We're going t o destroy everything in our way

Attachments

• dqViXokpi1xTZmsotfyhvGmzyZo.jpg
    dqViXokpi1xTZmsotfyhvGmzyZo.jpg
    233.7 KB · Views: 63

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Shouldn’t you be humping Pranksters leg?

We’re on the right path. Pipe down and get out of the way.
Lol, do you see how sad it is that after jumping up and down for over season saying that post season mojo traditions were not relevant and the board shouldn’t do it anymore that jumping back on board when the board had already gotten everything sorted out and the team was already in the Sweet 16? I’m only asking because, at this point, I’m not sure how self-aware you actually are.

115683CC-3C92-4AB4-BC78-A4BA8A1B3C90.jpeg

Last edited:

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
I really wish these self absorbed clowns would realize this isn't about them. We are here to support the mojo that comes from whatever source the mojo Gods choose. They've chosen the great Bill Murray. We are just part of the background.

This is similar to if the guy who played the waiter at Louis' claimed he was the reason the Godfather was a great movie.

Bill Murray is essential, we aren't.

3z3u9t.jpg

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I really wish these self absorbed clowns would realize this isn't about them. We are here to support the mojo that comes from whatever source the mojo Gods choose. They've chosen the great Bill Murray. We are just part of the background.

This is similar to if the guy who played the waiter at Louis' claimed he was the reason the Godfather was a great movie.

Bill Murray is essential, we aren't.

View attachment 85974
image.jpeg

Reaction Score
Lol, do you see how sad it is that after jumping up and down for over season saying that post season mojo traditions were not relevant and the board shouldn’t do it anymore that jumping back on board when the board had already gotten everything sorted out and the team was already in the Sweet 16? I’m only asking because, at this point, I’m not sure how self-aware you actually are.
I don’t expect you to understand. You’re what they call “simple”. ADub and I are two-thirds through another concerto and you can’t hear it like it’s a dog whistle.

CL82

Reaction Score
I don’t expect you to understand. You’re what they call “simple”. ADub and I are two-thirds through another concerto and you can’t hear it like it’s a dog whistle.
Ha ha, it’s pretty simple to understand. When you didn’t think we would win, you quit as judge. Then you went out of your way to say that we should not do any of our mojo traditions anymore. After we had already established our mojo traditions for the year and the team was already in the Sweet 16, you jumped up and said “Uh, Keep doing what you’re doing. I’m taking credit for it.” It’s pretty sad actually and probably why…

37F757A8-4671-42F5-81A9-BD039AD97D8B.jpeg

Reaction Score
Ha ha, it’s pretty simple to understand. When you didn’t think we would win, you quit as judge. Then you went out of your way to say that we should not do any of our mojo traditions anymore. After we had already established our mojo traditions for the year and the team was already in the Sweet 16, you jumped up and said “Uh, Keep doing what you’re doing. I’m taking credit for it.” It’s pretty sad actually.

View attachment 85985
Boy, I sure hope you don’t ruin this…..

CL82

Reaction Score
Boy, I sure hope you don’t ruin this…..
Why, for laughing at you, because you’re trying to take credit for some thing that the mojo generated on its own? Lol. I would say that you trying to jump in at the 11th hour and claim some thing after you 1) quit, 2) shat all over the mojo, 3) made up some stupid thing as “ the retired judge“ that everyone on the board ignored, and 4) jumped in after we were in the Sweet 16, and tried to take credit for what everyone was already doing?

No, my friend, laughing at you is excellent mojo because…
B6C1AC01-062D-4FDC-AAB6-2A25FAA3F00A.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NAN24

Top Bottom