Audio of JC on WTIC last night | The Boneyard

Audio of JC on WTIC last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
"And we are doing it without a guy who I keep saying and its only repeating the obvious everyone who is playing needs to do better I’ll put that down as one and two help is on the way. I mean a guy that can blow by people changes the face of this team. We saw it last year with the great one and we saw it I think with a young one who I think is going to be a terrific player who right now can offer us things. Then we change but right now we have to get through this without him and that’s Ryan Boatright." -Jim Calhoun (The Hall of Famer)

The above quote is direct from the interview with Joe D. This is Jim Calhoun's way of trying to communicate to us that we have something to look forward to. Thanks for the link HooperScooper.

Reaction Score
"And we are doing it without a guy who I keep saying and its only repeating the obvious everyone who is playing needs to do better I’ll put that down as one and two help is on the way. I mean a guy that can blow by people changes the face of this team. We saw it last year with the great one and we saw it I think with a young one who I think is going to be a terrific player who right now can offer us things. Then we change but right now we have to get through this without him and that’s Ryan Boatright." -Jim Calhoun (The Hall of Famer)

The above quote is direct from the interview with Joe D. This is Jim Calhoun's way of trying to communicate to us that we have something to look forward to. Thanks for the link HooperScooper.

Um, OK I guess.

Reaction Score
i posted in another thread to expect him back in Atlantis. not a lock but that is expectation. from a good source.thanks for link scooper

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom