Audio of JC on WTIC last night with Joe D'Ambrosio | The Boneyard

Audio of JC on WTIC last night with Joe D'Ambrosio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Reaction Score

The facility is practically paid for. The former players could help the program by giving an endowment to fund one assistant coach position. That would help the program more than anything else.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
The facility is practically paid for. The former players could help the program by giving an endowment to fund one assistant coach position. That would help the program more than anything else.

Yeah, hasn't that subject reached Lucy holding football status?

Reaction Score

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
The facility is a long way from being practically paid for.

This info comes from where? I know to some $24 million of $32 million is not all of it "but 3/4 of the funds", but are you saying more money hasn't come in since then.

Reaction Score
This info comes from where? I know to some $24 million of $32 million is not all of it "but 3/4 of the funds", but are you saying more money hasn't come in since then.

My understanding is that the cost will be more in the $35 million range when all is said and done. The last I heard (early July) $27 million had been raised. To my way of thinking that is still a long way from being paid for.

jleves

Awesomeness
Reaction Score

It's too bad this isn't closer to the special practice those who donated to the cancer walk have been invited to. I could justify going back east if I could do both in the same week. For those about to ask, I don't know the date for the practice, but practice doesn't start until October, so it's not going to be close enough.

Reaction Score
It's too bad this isn't closer to the special practice those who donated to the cancer walk have been invited to. I could justify going back east if I could do both in the same week. For those about to ask, I don't know the date for the practice, but practice doesn't start until October, so it's not going to be close enough.
Well then maybe you're in luck. First practice is Sept. 27.

http://courantblogs.com/uconn-men/p...-pick-up-action-at-gampel-pavilion/#more-2222

The NCAA has changed its practice schedule rules. Teams will start about two weeks earlier, and but have the same number of practices – meaning more off days in between. Tentatively, UConn will have the Husky Run on Sept. 25, its first practice on Sept. 27. First Night, though, will remain at its tradition mid-October time frame, scheduled for Oct. 18.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET

Top Bottom