Audibles | The Boneyard

Audibles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
After having watched this offense I am convinced that Whitmer never audibles. He never changes protection, that's for sure. And I am almost 100 percent certain he never changes the play called in the huddle. So when a defense sees no backs, they can commit to a blitz because Whitmer has no way to communicate who needs to be blocked. In this day and age, there are mediocre high schools who do this.

Deleone goes to the wildcat because it is the only set they have where the qb has an option. He must think its a crazy, progressive offense that gives his team an advantage. Remarkable.

Look for it. I am convinced of this. I have asked a couple of the beat writers to ask but none do. They call a play and a formation in the huddle and that's it. That's what they run.

Dumbfounding.

Reaction Score
After having watched this offense I am convinced that Whitmer never audibles. He never changes protection, that's for sure. And I am almost 100 percent certain he never changes the play called in the huddle. So when a defense sees no backs, they can commit to a blitz because Whitmer has no way to communicate who needs to be blocked. In this day and age, there are mediocre high schools who do this.

Deleone goes to the wildcat because it is the only set they have where the qb has an option. He must think its a crazy, progressive offense that gives his team an advantage. Remarkable.

Look for it. I am convinced of this. I have asked a couple of the beat writers to ask but none do. They call a play and a formation in the huddle and that's it. That's what they run.

Dumbfounding.

I've seen it once this game. That's it. You don't hear a UConn QB call out any Mike's, any blocking schemes, any anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99
Top Bottom