Aubrey Sighting | The Boneyard

Aubrey Sighting

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I am surprised that Aubrey is traveling so soon after what looked like a pretty bad injury. Considering how upset her were reported to be following the Creighton game, Aubrey’s decision to travel with the team can only serve to motivate and encourage her teammates to, “Win one for the Griffin.”

Reaction Score
I am surprised that Aubrey is traveling so soon after what looked like a pretty bad injury. Considering how upset her were reported to be following the Creighton game, Aubrey’s decision to travel with the team can only serve to motivate and encourage her teammates to, “Win one for the Griffin.
Otherwise simply known as The Griff.

Reaction Score
I am surprised that Aubrey is traveling so soon after what looked like a pretty bad injury. Considering how upset her were reported to be following the Creighton game, Aubrey’s decision to travel with the team can only serve to motivate and encourage her teammates to, “Win one for the Griffin.”

From what I heard, the team didn’t go back to storrs. This is also why we haven’t heard anything

Reaction Score
She was already traveling…the team was at Creighton and then flew straight to DC. It would have required a separate commercial flight for Aubrey to go back to Storrs.

Reaction Score
I heard the announcers say they wont have any information on Aubrey's condition until they get back home and she can get checked out there.

Reaction Score
I was surprised to see her sitting on the bench. I guess they figured she couldn't do more damage to the knee.

It was also nice to see the GU coach give her a hug and say something to her after the game.

Reaction Score
I was surprised to see her sitting on the bench. I guess they figured she couldn't do more damage to the knee.

It was also nice to see the GU coach give her a hug and say something to her after the game.

She can’t. My daughter played high school ball with someone who tore her acl. She was a senior. Wasn’t playing any further so she held off surgery until the end of the season. She played with a brace.

Reaction Score
I[Aubrey] sitting on the bench
...and fairly active: up & down without the crutches and a couple/few steps, though halting. Good cheerleading, very positiver & supporting. Smiling. I think her active presence and attitude really helped the team from getting down, which would have been natural and easy. I think she made a really good contribution today.

Reaction Score
The team flew to D.C. from Nebraska, so she hasn't yet been back to Storrs.

Reaction Score

That is not suprising, I’ve met Coach Haney a handful of times and he has always been one of the genuinely nice people you can cross paths with.

Reaction Score
From what I heard, the team didn’t go back to storrs. This is also why we haven’t heard anything
I live in NC but from what my New England friends tell me, the storm might have made flying into Bradley prohibitive.

Reaction Score
I live in NC but from what my New England friends tell me, the storm might have made flying into Bradley prohibitive.

Had she wanted to return to Connecticut, it would’ve been easy. The storm didn’t arrive in Hartford until Saturday evening.

Reaction Score
The storm was mostly overnight and was a run of the mill storm with only 9 inches at the airport. If you wanted to fly her back home it would have been no problem and surely they would have done it after the game Wednesday, Thursday at the latest.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom