Aubrey Out For The Season | The Boneyard

Aubrey Out For The Season

Reaction Score
Oy. That's really, really sad. Not unexpected, but sad. Still, if she decides to stick around for another year, if she does the operation now, 9 months from now (assuming all goes well) she should be good to go.
Wishing her nothing but health!

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Dang. The Boneyard (and the Bench, for that matter) have been filled too often with stories of fine young athletic people incurring injuries, too many of which are pretty serious. I feel for Aubrey because this is second time around for an ACL.
Wishing her all the best physical and emotional health as she moves forward.

Reaction Score
My sympathies and best wishes to Aubrey, too, her teammates and to all of her many fans... she's a wonderful young woman and hopefully will make a strong comeback, whether or not in a Huskies uniform.

Whatever her future might be, Aubrey certainly has etched countless indelible memories for us of her athleticism, basketball derring do and, best of all, her smile!

Get better soon, Aubrey.

Reaction Score
Oh boy, I was expecting this, but just feel nauseous. Feel so bad for Aubrey—one of my favorite players.
Best wishes for a complete and uneventful recovery!
And best wishes for her teammates who must be broken hearted.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Not unexpected but sad none the less. Best wishes for a speedy recovery - will miss seeing her being a game changer on the court, but hopefully she comes back stronger than ever.

Tough blow for the team, but again I think they already knew. All they can do is "next (wo)man up". What this team has gone thru in the past 3 years is unprecedented and I believe never before seen on any one team. Prayers for Aubrey, good energy to her friends and family and teammates, and look forward to see her back on the floor soon!!

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I guess knowing is better than wondering. But the news still sucks. Here’s hoping that Aubrey comes back healthy and better than before for one more season with the Huskies.

Reaction Score
Aubry, good luck on your surgery, hope your recovery is painless, and your rehab is rewarding. Please consider giving your fans another chance to see you in UConn blue next year.

Reaction Score
while we all feared this news, heartbreaking for Aubrey and the team! Quick and complete recovery for Aubrey!

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is not surprising, based on seeing the injury and all the news afterward. I feel for Aubrey! As Geno noted after Aubs committed to UConn, she is the sweetest kid in the world. She has been through this before, Paige has been through it, and Azzi is going through it. At least Aubs has teammates to lean on. I would love to see Aubrey come back and have a great season or at least partial season next year. Love from UConnNation!

Reaction Score
Going into this year I thought the injury problems had to let up… couldn’t be as bad as the past 2 years. Well, sadly, I was really, really wrong. I don’t have any stats on total games missed by our players by year. But with Patterson, El Alfy, Fudd and Aubrey done for the year - 2023 must be way worse. Plus Carol hasn’t played and we don’t know if she will. The basketball gods must be very upset at us for some reason.

Get well Aubrey and enjoy your life. We miss you.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom