Aubrey out again this weekend | The Boneyard

Aubrey out again this weekend

Reaction Score
UCONN and Aubrey would be much better off to "Red Shirt" this season and come back with 2 more years of eligibility left. (she had a serious issue with the same ankle in High School).

Reaction Score
She doesn’t need to redshirt. She already has 2 years due to the free year last year
Just asking because I have no clue, but if she redshirted would she have 3 years of eligibility left?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
With Aubrey and Azzi on the shelf, that leaves 11 players dressed and ready to play, take care of business and get the job done on this short New Jersey road trip. Tomorrow I'm looking for "quality", not necessarily quantity. I want to see total domination on both ends of the court. Single digit turnovers and no more than 8 trips to the FT line for the Pirates (3-2)

UConn has two games in 3 days. 24 Notre Dame (7-1) pays them a visit on Sunday. I don't think they'll come in humble and bowed looking to kiss Geno's rings.....or anything else.

They'll want to knock UConn off and hand them their second loss. To do that in Gampel would be especially sweet for them. A quick peek at their schedule says that THS is the BIGGEST game on their schedule this year. UConn is the highest ranked team they play. They beat 16 Oregon St. 64-62 despite only scoring 8 points in the 4th quarter. ND defeated Mich St on the road this evening 76-71. You can bet they'll play for 40 minutes against us. That will be the best game of the day in front of 15 Texas @ 17 Texas A&M. Go Dawgs. :)

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I feel really badly for AG since this is kind of her hometown visit...............in her absence, I'm looking for a breakout game from Ms Ducharme to make me feel a bit better about the situation....
I feel ya Charlie. Personally I'd take a breakout game from anybody not named Paige Bueckers. :cool:

Reaction Score
AE is the one I’d like to see have a breakout game. Other than Dorka, Who will be off the bench first Nika or Caroline? The answer will tell us something about the future.. especially when Azzi and Aubrey return.

NC St has played Top 10 teams to start their season. Won 2 and played SC pretty tough.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I feel really badly for AG since this is kind of her hometown visit...................
She lives 2 hours from Storrs and 90 minutes from XL. Seton Hall is a mere 30 mins closer.
Her family and friends have ample opportunities to see her play.

Reaction Score
I feel ya Charlie. Personally I'd take a breakout game from anybody not named Paige Bueckers. :cool:
Mr. Turban I hear what you are saying and I agree with it, but a great game from Paige would also be acceptable

Reaction Score
Such a bad break for her but I'd rather she sit out rest up and heal and get ready for the games in Feb and March on another note it's a great chance for CD Dorka and Mir to grab meaningful playing time, I mean wasn't all the talk about Uconn having so much depth that Geno was gonna have a hard time finding playing time well, I guess we'll see about that depth now. Good luck Azzi and Aubrey get well soon we're still a better team with you both

Reaction Score
She lives 2 hours from Storrs and 90 minutes from XL. Seton Hall is a mere 30 mins closer.
I believe SH is also her parent's alma mater so I think it would have been special for them to see her there......

Reaction Score
UCONN and Aubrey would be much better off to "Red Shirt" this season and come back with 2 more years of eligibility left. (she had a serious issue with the same ankle in High School).
Mir? Get off this site and work on your midrange jumper!!

Reaction Score
I am sure that her parents, family, High School Coach and friends, in the past, have gone up to either Gampel or the XL Center, or went down to Seton Hall to watch Aubrey play and will most likely will do so in the future (especially with AG's former HS Teammates AEH and Kailah Harris playing for Seton Hall).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom