Aubrey makes the BEast weekly Honor Roll (merged) | The Boneyard

Aubrey makes the BEast weekly Honor Roll (merged)

Reaction Score
Siegrist is probable high first rounder right? She is putting up great numbers.
Yeah Im thinking 6-9 range. She reminds me of a taller Sophie Cunningham. Raised in the backwoods, tough as nails, and doesn't care about anything but defending and putting the ball in the basket.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Siegrist is even interested in playing professionally. I have no evidence to back this speculation up. If she does want to turn pro, then more power to her.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
I wonder if Siegrist is even interested in playing professionally. I have no evidence to back this speculation up. If she does want to turn pro, then more power to her.
Siegrist completed her undergraduate degree in Communications last fall and now is working on a master’s in Education, which she expects to complete in spring 2023. A broken ankle forced her to redshirt as a freshman and, with the NCAA granting an additional year of eligibility to athletes because of the pandemic, Siegrist has two more seasons in which she can play.

The plan, she said, is to return next year to complete her master’s and play a fourth season. Her long-term goal is to work in the communications field or become a teacher. But, before that, she wants to play professionally, be it in the WNBA or overseas.

You go, Maddy!

Warning! This is an article about the UConn loss to Villanova

Reaction Score
Looking at how Aubrey performed in the recent losses, we may see some longer term benefits for the offense. She is unstoppable on the fast break or when isolated on most bigs and wings. While I would not have said this 2 years ago, instead of Aubrey standing around the outside, if some mid range plays were run for her, it would take pressure off of Huskie 3 point shooters and extend her double double performance.

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
Maddy's already graduated? Sheesh. These kids grow up so fast these days.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom