Aubrey Griffin & Ossining vs. AMHS Highlights | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin & Ossining vs. AMHS Highlights

Reaction Score
Looking at the highlights of Ossining's win over AMHS, Aubrey Griffin's stroke from the 3 Point Arc is so smooth (see below link)

Highlights: Ossining 66, Albertus Magnus 38 in Section 1 Class AA girls basketball semifinals. @OHSPride @CoachRicOHS @OssiningSports https://post original url/HBDJkVIF9y
()

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have no doubts AG is going to be really good, my only concern is whether she can stay healthy throughout her career at UConn....

Wait, I have it. You are really Rerun and have been hiding in the Boneyard since 1996! You worry too much! ;)

Reaction Score
Wait, I have it. You are really Rerun and have been hiding in the Boneyard since 1996! You worry too much! ;)

she's missed over a season and a half in her four years of high school ball................to say that the physicality she'll face at the UConn level is five times greater might not be a stretch...................seems fair to be mildly concerned...............

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
she's missed over a season and a half in her four years of high school ball......to say that the physicality she'll face at the UConn level is five times greater might not be a stretch....seems fair to be mildly concerned.....

I respect that concern and share it. This doesn't have to be a footnote every time Aubrey is the topic. However, think Gabby Williams and her path and her durability.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
When/where/against who....is Ossining's next game?

Aubrey's trey stroke is much smoother than I even would have hoped for.
Get yourself to the AA semis near Albany and I will go.

Reaction Score
When/where/against who....is Ossining's next game?

Aubrey's trey stroke is much smoother than I even would have hoped for.
Get yourself to the AA semis near Albany and I will go.

Saturday at 1:30 PM at Pace University against Ursuline, for the State Section 1 Championship. (3rd time these 2 schools are playing against each other this season. They split the previous 2 games, each team winning on their home court). The winner moves on to the State Regional game.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom