Aubrey Griffin Itching For Action | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin Itching For Action

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Paige’s assessment of Aubrey:

She’s really athletic, a really good on-ball defender,” Bueckers said. “She finishes well, and she’s got a good jump shot. She jumps out of the gym. She’s just really athletic and she does basically everything for the team.”

She’s like 6-foot, but she can play like she’s 6-4,” Bueckers said. “She’s just a really good player.”

Me likey!

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
Fantastic opportunity for both. Just wonderful.

For those who don't read all the way to the bottom.

Last line in the article.

Maybe, Bueckers will even convince a few more friends to join her.

“I’m definitely trying to recruit and bring people that I can play with,” she said
:D:D:D

It is interesting to see the differences in their personality. Paige seems very intense and emotional while Aubrey is a bit more laid back.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Paige’s assessment of Aubrey:

She’s really athletic, a really good on-ball defender,” Bueckers said. “She finishes well, and she’s got a good jump shot. She jumps out of the gym. She’s just really athletic and she does basically everything for the team.”

She’s like 6-foot, but she can play like she’s 6-4,” Bueckers said. “She’s just a really good player.”

Me likey!

I'll take a big helping of "likey" too.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Fantastic opportunity for both. Just wonderful.

For those who don't read all the way to the bottom.

Last line in the article.

Maybe, Bueckers will even convince a few more friends to join her.

“I’m definitely trying to recruit and bring people that I can play with,” she said
:D:D:D

It is interesting to see the differences in their personality. Paige seems very intense and emotional while Aubrey is a bit more laid back.
Nice comment!! Laid BACK does not mean there is no fire in the furnace. Obviously Griffin would not be so well regarded. When the Uconn chips are down look for Griffin to put it in high gear. Hope Bueckers is working to get a big or 3 to join her. The old adage: Talent attracts Talent, so far that has worked for Geno.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twdaylor104

Top Bottom