Aubrey Griffin....is she back playing??? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin....is she back playing???

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Say what? Who? When?

Yeah, I wish. belated giddy fun for

1549148353160.png

Oh to have Chris find us an Air Up There kind of player. :p

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb, and Mike can concur or disagree, but I think Aubrey will be our 5th best player next season by New Years Day.

Reaction Score
I'll go out on a limb, and Mike can concur or disagree, but I think Aubrey will be our 5th best player next season by New Years Day.
I think I'm going to take a break from predicting what freshman will do:p Disappointed far too often. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes in and is #4, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't see a whole lot of minutes. Just what I have come to realize after ONO, Coombs, Walker, etc.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
I think I'm going to take a break from predicting what freshman will do:p Disappointed far too often. I wouldn't be surprised if she comes in and is #4, but I also wouldn't be surprised if she didn't see a whole lot of minutes. Just what I have come to realize after ONO, Coombs, Walker, etc.
It is hard to tell with frosh, but Geno likes her and I like her athleticism, length, and offensive game. She impressed me when I saw her live.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

It's going to have to be that way if we fans are to avoid a lemming like run to the cliffs. :eek:

Reaction Score

there are only two players currently in high school that are can't miss recruits and those are Bueckers and Fudd....................both should start every game of their college careers barring injury............

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
there are only two players currently in high school that are can't miss recruits and those are Bueckers and Fudd.....both should start every game of their college careers barring injury..
Unless they choose to come to UConn. Geno won't be satisfied until he breaks them down and gets rid of all their high school habits.

Reaction Score
Unless they choose to come to UConn. Geno won't be satisfied until he breaks them down and gets rid of all their high school habits.

perhaps but from what I have seen those two have very few bad habits................

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom