Aubrey Griffin in All-Star Shootout | The Boneyard

Aubrey Griffin in All-Star Shootout

Reaction Score
I got the tiniest glimpse of Aubrey Griffin in the ESPN shootout which had NBA "legends" and male and female high school seniors in a shootout, 3-point shootout and a dunk contest.

Aubrey hit the three on her first try in her team shootout competition. I missed the girls' 3-point contest but she didn't win it, and Fran Belibi was the only female in the dunk competition, which Fran won.

Aubrey is thin, rangy and seemingly very cheerful. We'll see how the cheerfulness holds up next year.

Fran Belibi is "only" the 23rd ranked high school senior, which surprised me. She's "only" 6'1" but she has the hands and legs of a much taller woman. She showed dunks with either hand, jumping off of either foot. Pretty impressive. One of the announcers said he thought there were males in the dunk competition who couldn't do that.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
I got the tiniest glimpse of Aubrey Griffin in the ESPN shootout which had NBA "legends" and male and female high school seniors in a shootout, 3-point shootout and a dunk contest.

Aubrey hit the three on her first try in her team shootout competition. I missed the girls' 3-point contest but she didn't win it, and Fran Belibi was the only female in the dunk competition, which Fran won.

Aubrey is thin, rangy and seemingly very cheerful. We'll see how the cheerfulness holds up next year.

Fran Belibi is "only" the 23rd ranked high school senior, which surprised me. She's "only" 6'1" but she has the hands and legs of a much taller woman. She showed dunks with either hand, jumping off of either foot. Pretty impressive. One of the announcers said he thought there were males in the dunk competition who couldn't do that.
They were saying that she has bigger hands than Anthony Davis and a greater wingspan than Steph Curry. She is the real deal, and we are so pumped to see her bring her dunks and athleticism to the farm next year! And man oh man, her goggles were practically built for Nerd Nation.

STC-L-jonespick-wbox-11_3.jpg

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
They were saying that she has bigger hands than Anthony Davis and a greater wingspan than Steph Curry. She is the real deal, and we are so pumped to see her bring her dunks and athleticism to the farm next year! And man oh man, her goggles were practically built for Nerd Nation.

View attachment 41419
You are confusing me talking about Fran and posting a picture of Haley Jones in a thread that was supposed to be about Aubrey Griffin .

Orangutan

South Bend Simian
Reaction Score
For what it's worth, the 3 pt. contest was:
Sam Brunelle - winner
Sammie Puisis - 2nd place, better score than any of the boys
Diamond Miller - not her night

I look forward to watching Griffin play in the game itself.

As long as we are on the subject of McDonald's adjacent activities, here' some practice footage. Not sure if Griffin is in any of it or not.

Last edited:

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Stanford is another team I am interested in seeing how they handle the influx of players. They return a significant amount of talent as sophomores and juniors.

Reaction Score
Stanford is another team I am interested in seeing how they handle the influx of players. They return a significant amount of talent as sophomores and juniors.

UConn should have such problems....................;)

Bama fan

" As long as you lend a hand"
Reaction Score

View attachment 41419
If you think you are confused now, just wait until we have to play them over the next few years. Going to be a formidable foe.

Reaction Score
Brunelle was quite impressive in the three-point competition. Definitely will fit into the ND system nice. Not sure why Geno wouldn’t have wanted her. At the least she can shoot. Was nice to see Aubrey nail her lone shot on the night.

Reaction Score

This is an extremely small sample size, but her release is a little slow and unorthodox, but if it goes in, it works!

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

Stanford is going to be very good for the foreseeable future. Tara doesn't have a problem getting the "cream of the crop" talent she wants. I like Stanford over Missouri State this Saturday.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score

View attachment 41419

Belibi is a very special player. Cardinal fans will love her. I don't think she's going to waste any time showing off her leaping ability and dunking skills. I'm predicting RIGHT NOW, she throws one down in Stanford's first exhibition game this fall. ;)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom