Attendance | The Boneyard

Attendance

amidagoat

Amida was the goat
Reaction Score
I live in DC so obviously cannot make it to the game. How does the crowd look so far?

Reaction Score
Very close to a sell out from where I was sitting. AZ with a very good fan showing

Reaction Score
Going to take another year or two to build season ticket holder base back up. Hard to sell out games when that has dwindled some during the down years. Also UConn should re-evaluate pricing across the board as evident by the Black Friday deal.

Reaction Score
Ariizona had a regional alumni event for this game; they pretty much sold out their allotment of tickets + a bunch.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Re: Arizona fans

I suspect they packaged this game with visiting NYC in December or something. There were a TON of them. I don’t think they make any subtle Zona gear. Every was shiny and aggressively red. Grown men with little ‘A’s painted on their faces. Pretty smug for the most part. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear about scuffles between fans.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Wrong.

From my seat I thought 500 from a sellout.
Honestly tough to judge attendance when everyone crams themselves into the bar. Still, left too many tickets out there for Zona fans.

Reaction Score

I suspect they packaged this game with visiting NYC in December or something. There were a TON of them. I don’t think they make any subtle Zona gear. Every was shiny and aggressively red. Grown men with little ‘A’s painted on their faces. Pretty smug for the most part. I wouldn’t be surprised to hear about scuffles between fans.

Their fans were fine. Every fanbase has jackwagons, including ours

Reaction Score
Solid crowd, place was loud, seemed like a few hundred from soldout, game was available to win & too many mistakes, Uconn doesn’t foul the kid on the three with 2 mins left they most likely win, tough play & call.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

The Arizona fans were great. They cheered their guys. What is your problem? Great game, good crowd and you have posts badmouthing both sides.

Reaction Score
I was there. Lots of Arizona fans but the place was near full and the crowd that was there was loud and overall terrific today. Great atmosphere for college basketball. Just frustrating that we didn't get the W.
Agree fully with this. It looked, felt, and sounded packed. Wasn't a sellout but it was real close.

I went to City Steam before the game and was shocked to see both UConn and AZ were hosting alumni events there. Place was packed to the gills with fans from both teams. Seemed like everyone was getting along alright though.

Reaction Score
14,603 announced

12-02-Arizona-UConn-04-PANO.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
The place was as full and as loud as I can remember in a while. The Big Red chant after that vital spin move and 1 was unreal. Disappointed in the result, but the fans came out and were loud. Good to see after a few down years!

Reaction Score
Well we didn't sell the game out and the reason wasn't that they gave tickets to 'Zona fans.

Still - the crowd was electric at times. The officiating knocked off the crowd's momentum a lot and especially early on it made it hard to settle in or get anything going. They were speed bumpy through the game that way, too.

But that first big run and subsequent Big Red appearance... that was the loudest i've heard that place in absolutely forever.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coolbeans44

Top Bottom