Attendance Vs. Boise? | The Boneyard

Attendance Vs. Boise?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hello from Boise. What is you average attendance for your home games? I have no idea how many BSU fans will be there. I would hope 2K or so. We just had cross country trek to Atlanta and played Ole Miss, so that will deter many from going that far so soon. I was going to post a thread about the game, but haven't figured how to start a new thread. I guess this will do.
I watched your game with BYU, so I have a little knowledge of what you team is like. Is you starting QB hurt? Come to our message board, Bronco country by Scout, we would be glad to hear from you.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
In the Boise prediction thread, I had:

With Whitmer playing: Boise 34-6
With Cochran playing: Boise 27-24
With Boyle playing: Boise 30-17
Attendance: 32,507

We can cross out 27-24. I still think attendance will be in the 32K range, as long as there are no hurricanes or monsoons. I hope UCONN fans will scoop up some $10 tickets this week.

Reaction Score
We got 35k for BYU, so I'm feeling 35,500 for Boise . #HUSKYUP #BLEEDBLUE

Reaction Score
In the Boise prediction thread, I had:

With Whitmer playing: Boise 34-6
With Cochran playing: Boise 27-24
With Boyle playing: Boise 30-17
Attendance: 32,507

We can cross out 27-24. I still think attendance will be in the 32K range, as long as there are no hurricanes or monsoons. I hope UCONN fans will scoop up some $10 tickets this week.

What promo has tickets for $10 ?

Reaction Score
Hello from Boise. What is you average attendance for your home games? I have no idea how many BSU fans will be there. I would hope 2K or so. We just had cross country trek to Atlanta and played Ole Miss, so that will deter many from going that far so soon. I was going to post a thread about the game, but haven't figured how to start a new thread. I guess this will do.
I watched your game with BYU, so I have a little knowledge of what you team is like. Is you starting QB hurt? Come to our message board, Bronco country by Scout, we would be glad to hear from you.
Welcome to the 'Yard. In good years vs good opponents we sell out our 40k stadium. This is a down year...on top of 3 down years so despite it being a game a lot of us here on this board have been looking for to I'm too confident about how many people show up. For reference we had 35k for BYU but that disappointing performance, an FCS school and 90+ degree heat and humidity saw our attendance dip to 23k(the season ticket base) for Stony Brook. I've had a demand for my extra tickets for the BSU game and have a few friends getting tickets on their own. Decent weather could see a near sell out crowd, or I could be way off and we struggle to get 30k. Yep people in CT are literally fair weather fans.

Reaction Score
-1 if they have rabid dogs barking during 3rd down.

I hear they're keeping it for the season so good luck with your free time! I hear BC has room at their games, and they're P5, enjoy!

Reaction Score
I just read that your QB, Cochran has retired from the game, that doesn't help. Is your next QB up to speeed?

Last edited:

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I just read that you QB, Cochran has retired from the game, that doesn't help. Is your next QB up to speeed?
He has a significant amount of playing time the last two years and has played 1.5 games this year. I guess you could say he is up to speed and experience won't be what holds him back. Pesky things like talent and decision making ability are.

Reaction Score
I just read that your QB, Cochran has retired from the game, that doesn't help. Is your next QB up to speeed?
Losing Cochran is a huge blow. Whitmer takes over the starting role he surrendered last year after an 0-4 start on top of finishing the previous season 5-7. Even that meager win total was greatly inflated by having one of the nation's top defenses. Soooo many of us are less than thrilled with him back on the field.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
-1 if they have rabid dogs barking during 3rd down.
We sat very close to the speaker and when that crap came on on third down, it sounded like eating utensils fell into the garbage disposal. So you're saying it's rabid dogs?? My 13 year old daughter nearly said "WTF???" Bring back "Welcome to the Jungle" please.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We got 35k for BYU, so I'm feeling 35,500 for Boise . #HUSKYUP #BLEEDBLUE

I think we beat the BYU number. Kids are back at school and the summer is officially over. No pre-holiday weeknight game and no substandard opponent.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
38,000- nice fall weather, nationally televised game (on ABC).

Reaction Score
That was a reply...and you're a moron.

Thank you. And from a real stand up guy who is crying like a child and wants to give up his season tickets over a third down sound bite and graphic, grow up you baby. Please take the high road, give them up, the same as taking your ball and going home, so go already, don't talk about it do it!

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
Close to a sell out with 38,000+ in a big win against BSU

Reaction Score
I
Thank you. And from a real stand up guy who is crying like a child and wants to give up his season tickets over a third down sound bite and graphic, grow up you baby. Please take the high road, give them up, the same as taking your ball and going home, so go already, don't talk about it do it!
I will bark in your face and eat you. You told me to root for BC. That's offensive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom