Attendance this fall for WCBB games | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Attendance this fall for WCBB games

Reaction Score
Can't wait. Over on the dark side, Volnation is also mentioning that game and looking forward for SC knocking the crap out of us. Someone over at the "Cardboard" actually called us the evil empire. At first I was offended, but now that I let it settle in, I liked it. Sometimes it feels good to be the bad guy, means we are back, we are ready to invade a hostile arena and kick butt. Paige, lead the way.
Just for that --- 2 additional 3-pointers each from long range from Buckets, Azzi and Caroline Ducharme.

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
Approximately 7300 fans were in attendance last night at the Staples Center to watch the Clippers/Mavericks game. The day before, there were about 2000 fans in attendance to watch the Sparks/Sky game next door in the LA Convention Center.

So-Fi Stadium (Rams & Chargers), and Alligiant Stadium (the Death Star), home of the LV Raiders are both predicting sell out crowds this coming season. Next week (June 15), California will rescind all previous COVID-19 restrictions state wide.

Per MSNBC news, Connecticut has already opened up gyms, restaurants and other businesses to full capacity. There should not be any restrictions on UConn playing before capacity crowds at Gampel Pavilion or the XL Center 5 months from now.

Had a hard time trying to find somewhere to post this. It appears that lots of NEW locals want to see the "new and improved" UConn Women's Basketball Team. If I lived in the area, I'd be a season ticket holder too. To all of you lucky folks that are, enjoy the season. :) You'll get to see the team in ways the rest of us never will.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom