atlantis draw | The Boneyard

atlantis draw

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i was hoping at atlantis that we would get the chance to play 2 bcs teams(utah and fsu). just from a ooc view it would help a bit rpi wise. or atleast play the best teams we can. other factor-harvard is already on the schedule.
1st round-unc ash. they are supose to be good this year right? mid major deal? still nothing special.
2nd round-ucf or cofc. again mid major types but nothing special
3rd round- ship game vs other side of bracket(utah/fsu/harvard/umass). i guess lets hope its fsu. without being cocky i would say we are the best team there, but then the next 3 best are on the other side of the bracket. i would rather on umass in th opening round as well then play a unc/cofc type lol.

Reaction Score
i was hoping at atlantis that we would get the chance to play 2 bcs teams(utah and fsu). just from a ooc view it would help a bit rpi wise. or atleast play the best teams we can. other factor-harvard is already on the schedule.
1st round-unc ash. they are supose to be good this year right? mid major deal? still nothing special.
2nd round-ucf or cofc. again mid major types but nothing special
3rd round- ship game vs other side of bracket(utah/fsu/harvard/umass). i guess lets hope its fsu. without being cocky i would say we are the best team there, but then the next 3 best are on the other side of the bracket. i would rather on umass in th opening round as well then play a unc/cofc type lol.

College of Charleston is usually a decent mid-major (they beat Tennessee last year, lost to Maryland on a buzzer beater, almost beat UNC last year, although they beat unc the year before).

FSU is a borderline top-25 team, so I would defeinitely like to see them over the other 3 easily

Reaction Score
It's an unfortunate draw for sure. We obviously should win the first 2 games (at least) but the opponents are stronger than you'd think. UNC-Ash made the NCAA's last year and returns almost everyone. UCF won 21 games last year and returns 4 starters. But they're both lose-lose games - nobody will be impressed if we win, everyone will scream bloody murder if we lose.

Reaction Score
A lot of these teams are solid and I would love to see them on the early season schedule, just not as the marquee games of a tournament. COFC will be ok this year, they lost a player who was drafted by the Lakers and got a top 50 big man recruit. Fl. St. lost Singleton and Derwin Kitchen, their two best players last year. They have a young , highly regarded point guard who will need to step up this year. UCF was ranked at the beginning of last year after they upset UF, among others. MJ's kid is on the team.

Reaction Score
I don't care who we play, RPI will not be an issue this year.

Just win the thing, get the trophy, have a Husky named MVP, move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom