Athlon Sports' 2015-16 College Basketball Preseason Top 25 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Athlon Sports' 2015-16 College Basketball Preseason Top 25

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Do you realize they have us at 18th? I feel bad for people who go through life upset about every single thing, gotta be draining.
Not upset dude - just a message board post. Perhaps I was a bit over the top with my sarcastic outrage, but I don't live or die with sports - I just use it for passive entertainment. I suppose what I was looking for was not "should make the tourni" but more along the lines of "capable of a deep run." But have no worries - the older I get, the less I care about pretty much everything.

Reaction Score
Not upset dude - just a message board post. Perhaps I was a bit over the top with my sarcastic outrage, but I don't live or die with sports - I just use it for passive entertainment. I suppose what I was looking for was not "should make the tourni" but more along the lines of "capable of a deep run." But have no worries - the older I get, the less I care about pretty much everything.

Just be yourself....the avatar is sweet. ;)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Northwestern travels to Kansas City to play UNC on November 23rd. Upset alert....should be a very close game that could go either way with NW coming off a nice summer trip to Spain setting them up for the potential early season shocker. I think NW makes their first NCAA Tournament in the history of the program. What better way to start with.... a huge early season shocker! Ok I can't stand UNC but still...

I think NEPSAC Class AAA POY Freshman Aaron Falzon helps shoot the Wildcats into the tourney.

Do you guys think there is a chance NW pulls the shocker early???? Hmmmmmmmm would be nice.
You have an incredibly large base of knowledge regarding college bb and gambling. I'm impressed. I won't throw any water balloons on you this season. What's your take regarding gravy and sauce?

Reaction Score
it doesn't explicitly say anything about UNC sanctions, but says it will likely be the last great team for a while...so it's at least implied
They are still signing recruits like nothing is going to happen, but if it does they may decommit.

Reaction Score
@BLUEDOGHOUSE interesting to see no mention of Georgetown.

In my opinion GTown is the fav to win the BE in 2015/16 (they are a dangerous team but I don't think FF dangerous). That should bode well for our RPI because I think we beat Georgetown in a very hard fought game. Hoyas lose Smith/Trawick their 2nd and 3rd leading scorers. Derrickson and Govan are upgrades but...depth is a concern across the board. UConn is so interchangeable at the point this year. Georgetown does not have that luxury. So I see UConn as the superior team.

Georgetown in my opinion could easily make the second weekend and will probably be seeded high. Barring an upset in their region I see S16 as the ceiling. Which is a very very good year. What are your thoughts Champs?

Have a good1...still waiting for Prt2 preview for UConn season! :)

Reaction Score
Good lord, learn to take some optimism. We are coming off an NIT season, and this website points out that we have made some additions that should propel us back to the tourney. What's so outrageous about that? Can we play a friggin game first? Christ.

Scrappy has us going undefeated...

Reaction Score
You have an incredibly large base of knowledge regarding college bb and gambling. I'm impressed. I won't throw any water balloons on you this season. What's your take regarding gravy and sauce?

Thank you. As long as the water balloons are thrown with the same velocity they were a few years ago....signifying your good health then Bluedog is happy. :)

Have a good1. Be safe...

RayIsTheGOAT

Sticks, to the rafters
Reaction Score
Scrappy has us going undefeated...
If the University of Connecticut Men's Basketball team goes undefeated in 2015-16, I will pay each and every member of this board $100.
Mark it down.

Reaction Score
They are still signing recruits like nothing is going to happen, but if it does they may decommit.

I don't know if I'd say that. Bradley was a nice get, but he ended a very long drought. Their last commit was four months ago, and that was a decommit from VCU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MTSuitsky

Top Bottom