Athlete viewpoint | The Boneyard

Athlete viewpoint

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
only 38 UConn athletes participated but relatively low scores driven by FB and "quality of life" - Athletic Department Power Index: American Athletic Conference
So who took this poll? "38 UConn athletes" or "Dozens of sitting Athletic Directors or executive-level administrators who currently are or could soon be a American AD were invited to share feedback on each AD job in the league"?

Odd power rating. And hard to agree with most of it.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Interesting. I would expect UConn to have its lowest relative ranking for donations, FB success and leadership alignment. I have zero idea how people perceive, brank reputation and non-revenue success so low- especially with women's bball not being and individual call out.

Looking at all the categories I would have expected UConn to be somehwere in the top grouping with UCF, Cincy and Houston. The second tier would be schools like SMU, Memphis, and USF. Witchita, Temple, Tulane, ECU and Tulsa are the dregs.

Oh wait, what the ______ am I doing? Not my problem, not UConn's problem.

1585052794337.png

Reaction Score
Whatever this poll was or who took it it shows how clearly recent football success is the key to everything.

Reaction Score
Whatever this poll was or who took it it shows how clearly recent football success is the key to everything.
Agree. Football success would enhance everything about UConn. Football failure is dragging everything down. Football is king.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
How could our facilities be considered middle of the pack? Is there a school in the AAC that has a better BB or football practice facility than us? Brand perception - does anyone outside of their home state care about any other team beside UConn or of course Navy?

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Unless a kid went on unofficials to all AAC schools, they couldn't talk about facilities, etc. The amenities for the home team dwarf the visitors.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom