ATH Taquan Mizzell | The Boneyard

ATH Taquan Mizzell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
UConn has offered ATH Taquan Mizzell from Virginia Beach, Va. He's a junior and also on the ESPN 150 watch list for next yr. His other offers include NC State,ECU, Vandy, UVA, Va Tech, and Purdue.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

kid is gona be a solid 4* recruit. good to see where getting involved and targeting kids like this.

Reaction Score

kid is gona be a solid 4* recruit. good to see where getting involved and targeting kids like this.

What do we think, we can recruit like LSU and go after top 150 talent? :D

Reaction Score
I like it so far. You can't get top 150 talent if you don't recruit them.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I've consistently maintained that the Hampton Roads area should be the southern end of our core recruiting area.

There's always a ton of high level talent coming out of there and VT, UVA, UNC will always get their share. But there's enough talent to grab 2-3 a year from that area.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
I've consistently maintained that the Hampton Roads area should be the southern end of our core recruiting area.

There's always a ton of high level talent coming out of there and VT, UVA, UNC will always get their share. But there's enough talent to grab 2-3 a year from that area.

I don't think that is a bad plan but man there is so much talent in Florida to be gotten year in and year out that UConn will always be there. Tough to get some kids to come north though from Va Beach area.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Aside from VA and FL in the south, I think we have to continue to recruit Georgia. I know we were recruiting some Texas kids, but I think we can get more bang for our recruiting buck recruiting a talent-rich state with only two FBS schools.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I don't think that is a bad plan but man there is so much talent in Florida to be gotten year in and year out that UConn will always be there. Tough to get some kids to come north though from Va Beach area.

I'm not in favor of lessening our recruiting presence in Florida for Hampton Roads. To me Hampton Roads (Va Beach, Chesapeake, Norfolk, Suffolk, Hampton and Newport News) should be part of the core area of our recruiting- which I consider to be New England, NY, NJ, PA, MD and DC.

Florida, Georgia, Texas and Ohio are the outliers. We need to recruit them and keep a presence there and get 2-3 players from each of those states.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom