At least Wilson and Polley were good | Page 2 | The Boneyard

At least Wilson and Polley were good

Reaction Score
if they dont play like this, we probably arent going to score more than 35, 40 points a game. Carlton is just a complete jekyll and hide
Carlton was in pretty serious foul trouble early he had 3 right at the beginning of the second half.
Remarkable given no Adams ,Gilbert, Carlton where not part of it..
I couldn’t get the game ,did Hurley play Wilson and Polley together and where
I hate three guard unless your third guard is 6’5” or as athletic as Rodney Purvis.

Reaction Score
Get Gilbert back with this group will win a few. A while back I said Jalen reminds of Tony Robertson. Good player but doesn't make team better, and is never going to be "the" guy.

Reaction Score
If Sid attends The Ray Allen School of Shooting this summer and does the homework we’ll really have something special.
and adds serious muscle, he gets to the FT line a good amount, if he gets stronger he'll be an off. rebounding force and can finish some more and-one's

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I love Wilson, see a lot of potential in him. Polley has been a bust to me, can't stick a shot when he's needed to, glad to see he finally did something

Maybe he'll grow from this and stop playing scared, like a dear in the headlights
I had to leave just into the 2nd half. I was pleased in what Wilson can do. That is because he played practically the whole game? He was great from what I saw. He is going to be hell next year. Getting excited already.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
I just want this team to play better than last year and that’s what they are doing. There is definitely a difference from last year. At this point I want them to play their hearts out for the rest of the season
Oh they will. The bench is finally getting the call. They want to impress.

Reaction Score
Wilson isn’t a great shooter or a great defender. Very athletic though which covers some weaknesses. Maybe with another year in the weight room he becomes solid

Reaction Score
Wilson isn’t a great shooter or a great defender. Very athletic though which covers some weaknesses. Maybe with another year in the weight room he becomes solid

He's not a good shooter yet. He has great form on his shot and every time he shoots it I think its going in. he needs to put work in the gym and work on his shooting.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom