• ASU

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • Washington

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
I thought Plum did well. She got a bit tongue tied a few times, but she definitely didn't have the problem of being monotone or stiff in her delivery, and she had plenty of good insights. Wasn't a homer at all, she was very complimentary of CTT, the ASU program and their players.

Late in the game when the commentary started to drift a little bit, she twice made comments about how many FTs she used to get in college (her partner started that) and how she gets none now. It was kinda funny, but true. She used to make a living at the FT line but can't get a call to save her life in the WNBA.

Reaction Score
I thought Plum did well...Late in the game when the commentary started to drift a little bit, she twice made comments about how many FTs she used to get in college (her partner started that) and how she gets none now. It was kinda funny, but true. She used to make a living at the FT line but can't get a call to save her life in the WNBA.
Yeah she said she had a nickname in college, regarding how much she got fouled. But I didn’t hear what it was, or she didn’t say what it was. ??

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Yeah she said she had a nickname in college, regarding how much she got fouled. But I didn’t hear what it was, or she didn’t say what it was. ??

I think she said "the Golden Child of the Pac 12."

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NewErA
Top Bottom