Associate Head Coach Chris "C.D." Dailey will rejoin the team for Friday's game | The Boneyard

Associate Head Coach Chris "C.D." Dailey will rejoin the team for Friday's game

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
200.gif

Reaction Score
Glad to see her back healthy and we got Coach Paige too. Coach in waiting after playing days are over.
I wouldn't be surprised to see her coaching somewhere big some day.

Last edited:

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
This is great and relieving news. But where is Paige going sit?
Hopefully somewhere tht she won't be bowled over by a player diving for a loose ball or something

Dogstar

Of course I'm Sirius
Reaction Score
WHEREVER she wants to!
NO NO NO....Sit her and Ice, behind the bench, wrapped in bubble wrap, between two team managers, with a body guard in front and in back, and a Post-It saying Do not open until next Spring . If those two were healthy there's no question who would be the major threat to S.C. call me off balanced or paranoid but some many injuries this year and last I'd wrap them like I was packing my great great grandmothers fine crystal glassware thts been handed down for generations, after all were talking about generational players ....hahaha....jmho

Reaction Score
We’ll never know or fully appreciate what CD has brought to this program. All these years, girls arrive from high school and young women graduate from UCONN. So many ups and downs along the way. It has run as smoothly as it has because their was always a steadying influence there.

Reaction Score
I am sure somebody can confirm my suspicion that the now 38 years of the pairing of Geno and CD is unmatched at any level. Just look at the head coaches that have come from the UConn staff, Rizzotti, Moseley, Ralph, Elliot and maybe I missed somebody. But CD has passed on many opportunities over the years. That has afforded Geno the ability to concentrate on other items because he knows CD is there for so much. I am betting they will retire together but hope for several more years from the dynamic duo!

Reaction Score
I am sure somebody can confirm my suspicion that the now 38 years of the pairing of Geno and CD is unmatched at any level. Just look at the head coaches that have come from the UConn staff, Rizzotti, Moseley, Ralph, Elliot and maybe I missed somebody. But CD has passed on many opportunities over the years. That has afforded Geno the ability to concentrate on other items because he knows CD is there for so much. I am betting they will retire together but hope for several more years from the dynamic duo!
You did miss somebody - the best: Carla Berube

Kat

Reaction Score
I watched the Stanford vs SC game, and at the end of regulation time, Dawn Staley got really upset about a call and she stomped out on the court. She should have received a technical, and that would have probably cost her the game but I guess the refs give her a special pass. I thought how you'd never see Geno do that, probably because CD would be yanking him back.

Reaction Score
I watched the Stanford vs SC game, and at the end of regulation time, Dawn Staley got really upset about a call and she stomped out on the court. She should have received a technical, and that would have probably cost her the game but I guess the refs give her a special pass. I thought how you'd never see Geno do that, probably because CD would be yanking him back.

For every technical he's ever gotten I'll bet CD has prevented 20 others simply by grabbing his coat and saying, "No Geno, get back over here!"

Reaction Score
You did miss somebody - the best: Carla Berube
Going strictly from memory, Carla is one of the best known former UConn players to become a coach but I don’t think she was ever part of Geno’s staff. Come to think of it I’m not sure if Jen was ever one of Geno’s assistants. Tonya Cardoza was an assistant coach at UConn who moved up to a head coaching position at Temple.

Reaction Score
Everything is right in the world tonight. CVD is back on the bench next to Geno and the team rejoices. Uconn will do it's customary thing and win going away. ENUFF said. GO HUSKIES!!!

Reaction Score
Going strictly from memory, Carla is one of the best known former UConn players to become a coach but I don’t think she was ever part of Geno’s staff. Come to think of it I’m not sure if Jen was ever one of Geno’s assistants. Tonya Cardoza was an assistant coach at UConn who moved up to a head coaching position at Temple.
I did miss both Berube and Cardoza. pretty sure she was never on Geno's staff, Tonya for sure was. checking on Jen but think not.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom